Chapter 15

Dedicating this chapter to ShanniaHernandez  thanks so much for the votes I'm glad your liking the book!

Nathan's POV

When Tyler left out of my room I just...UGH, I punched my bed, and now I'm regretting it because now my knuckles hurt like hell. DING DONG DING DONG!! "Ok ok I'm coming I'm coming" I groan and walk to the door.

When I looked outside I saw Caden, Shawn, Nick, and Alicia. I unlocked the door and invited them in, "wow this is awesome" Caden yelled, making me smile a bit. "Come on let me show you guys to your rooms" I say, they all followed eagerly. Nick and Alicia were holding each other like they're life's depended on it.

'I wish me and Tyler had that' I thought to myself, "well I'm Nick, Alicia I put you guys in the same room just please don't do anything that will make too much noise. Nick and Alicia blushed making everyone laugh, they grabbed each other's hands and went inside their room.

"Um Shawn, Caden I had to put you in the same room I hope that's ok, we didn't have any other rooms" I say. Shawn blushed for some reason and Caden just grabbed Shawn into a hug and said "that's cool right Shawn" "y-yeah Caden" Shawn said while blushing.

I just have this odd gut feeling that Shawn likes Caden.... just a hunch. They both walked into their rooms and waved to me goodbye, "sigh" "is everything ok Nathan" Isaac asked me. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" I say, "ok if you say so" Isaac shrugged and then walked off to his room. 'I guess I should just go to my room' I think to myself.

Shawn's POV

When me and Caden go in our room he jumped on my back making me fall on the bed "hey Shawn what should we do" he asked. I've had a major crush on Caden since we first met, but I doubt he's ever had feelings like that towards me. "Um I don't know what do you want to do" I ask.

"Um well there's a tv and there are movies sooo...lets watch a movie" he yelled at me excitedly. I've always liked his excitement it always makes me smile. "Ok whatever movie you want to watch we'll watch it" I tell him with a hint of excitement in my voice too.

"Let's watch...Dumbo" he said, "sure ok put it in" I say. Once he put it in and turned the tv on he came and sat next to me. I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I get to look for my mate, I really really hope it's Caden. We we're 30 minutes into the movie and Caden was starting to fall asleep.

I couldn't really blame, him it was 10:00 pm. He began slipping into my lap making me blush a little because he looked so peaceful sitting on my lap. I looked all over him noticing every facial feature on him. I decided to kiss his forehead what the heck right.

I was so close to reaching his forehead until he woke up and pulled me toward his lips up. We kissed. It was one of the best moments of my life, when we parted our foreheads were touching and Caden was smiling. "S-Shawn I've sort of...liked you like more than a friend and I thought that it was weird at first, but now I-I don't know" he said to me.

Caden looked away while blushing "I know that I've liked you since the day I met you, and if you like me too them please maybe...would you go on a date with me Caden" I asked. Caden looked up and smiled, "yes Shawn I would love to go on a date with you.

Caden jumped into my arms. Making me lay on the bed with him on top of me laughing. He looked up and said "Shawn, your so dorky but your also adorable which makes up for your dorkness." I blushed and looked away which only made him laugh harder, he was right though I know I'm a dork.

"Your no better yourself, if anyone's a dork here it's you" I say, "oh sure name one thing about me that's dorky" Caden challenged me. "Well your smile for one, and the way you laugh is dorky but it's cute" I say.

Caden did a very dramatic gasp making me roll my eyes "excuse me" he said in a very sassy voice. "I only speak the truth your royal highness" I say while lightly bowing at him. "That's right I am royalty and I expect to be treated that way" Caden said to me in a very demanding voice.

"Whatever" I mutter, I leaned in and kissed me. "Now will you treat me like royalty" Caden asked me in a very seductive way. "No" I shrugged my shoulders, Caden did another dramatic gasp before slapping my arms.

"I did my most seductive voice ever how could you not do what I say" Caden said to me while pouting. "Well I refuse to submit to you, sorry that your sexual ways didn't work" I say sarcastically. Caden rolled his eyes and said "fine but let's watch dumbo ok" I nodded and our attention turned back to the tv.

"Uh Nick...Nick" me and Caden heard that and turned to looks at each other with a very disgusted look on our faces. "N-Nick f-faster" the screams got louder. "SHUT UP" me and Caden tell while laughing, "Caden my ears have been scared save them. "Ok" Caden came out and licked my right ear and kissed it.

"I wasn't serious Caden don't lick thaaaaat" I moaned on the last word making Caden smirk. "Ok Caden I think I'm feeling better now thank you" I say. "Ok I'm glad I made you feel better" Caden whispered in my ear before pulling away.

Before be pulled all the way away from me he blew on my neck which sent a shiver down my spine, making me shake. Caden laughed at my reaction while I just I just pouted, I pouted for awhile but I started laughing after awhile. "Hey Caden" "yeah" "I'm tuning 18 tomorrow and I really hope my mate is you" "yeah me too" we gave each other a kiss "I love you" "I love you too!"

-Plays dramatic music- HELLO GUYS 500 FUDGING VIEWS OM MY GLOB TIMES 10! I really like it when you guys like my books it makes me so so so so sooooooo happy lol. I forgot to ask for ship names for Shawn and Caden name a few Kay!

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)