Chapter 14

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to unicornpink90  thanks so much for the comments. Oh and you guys should have known this was coming....the video up top is BTS!

Tyler's POV

After what felt like centuries we finally made it back to the old pack house that I love oh so much. When we pulled up to the drive way I saw a girl I think her name was Sheila on top of a guy I think named Luke. "Sigh, get a room like come one don't make out in front of the window to let the whole world see" I groaned.

Hayden and Isaac and Nathan laughed, we had gotten to the house before Caden, Shawn, Nick, and Alicia do I wanted to explore. I know I've been to this house several times because of the pack meetings but this time is different I'm not apart of this stupid ass pack anymore, I'm a free bird. That sounded so cliché.

"Don't just stand there let's go" Nathan told us with an annoyed voice, I just pouted because he wasn't being very nice after I just made out with him. Nathan looked at me while I was pouting and winked making me blush. Hayden just rolled his eyes while Isaac was checking his "schedule."

When we walked in the house was so clean it was unbelievable, when I saw those two kissing I thought they stayed after some party. When I thought that, I thought the house would be a mess but nope, it was super clean. Nathan motioned us down the hall to our rooms.

We past by a staircase. The same staircase that I went up when Nathan rejected me. I guess Nathan noticed my uncomfortableness, because he came up behind me and gave me a side hug. Which by the way didn't help at all because it made Hayden upset and he growled a bit but not to much.

I pushed Nathan off of me making him whimper and Hayden smirk which only made me roll my eyes and sigh. Nathan showed me to my room that just so happens to be right next to his room. I think Nathan purposely put Hayden's room far away from mine. 'At least I get to have Isaac next to me' I thought.

Isaac went to his room without even saying goodbye or see ya later. And Hayden....well be stomped off to his room. I was about to go to my room until Nathan grabbed my arm and said "your coming with me" he smirked while I was still in shock.

He brought me into another one of the guest bedrooms and pinned me to the wall. "Do you like Hayden as like..more than I friend" he asked me in a very said but stern voice. "I-I d-don't k-know" I stutter out, "while let me try and earn you love back all I'm asking is for a chance to prove myself" he told me.

"I'm sorry N-Nathan I-I'll have to think about it now let me go" I say while turning away. He grabbed my chin lightly and pulled my head towards his and he pressed his lips against me for the second time today. I don't want to do this, "N-Nathan please s-stop" I begged. Nathan looked up, his eyes had changed from light brown to almost black.

His wolf has taken control. "Nathan you need to calm down, don't let your wolf consume you" I say. He didn't listen, he picked me up and threw me on his bed. I tried getting up but he just pulled his shirt of and pressed his body against me. He kissed me everywhere making moan a little but I was still sad.

He had start unbuttoning my pants, that's when the tears fell "p-please N-Nathan s-stop" I say through sniffles. Nathan looked up and his eyes turned back their regular light brown color, when he lifted his body up I quickly pushed him off of me and ran out of the room with tears in my eyes.

Nathan's POV

Angus you need to calm down your scaring him I tell Agnus, shut up Nathan I've waited to long for this I need him, he yelled in my head. I saw Tyler trembling a little bit, he was actually scared of me. "Do you like me more than Hayden" I asked well technically Angus asked, I don't have any control over my body right now.

"I-I d-don't know" he stuttered to me "well let me try and earn you love all I'm asking is for a chance to prove myself" Angus told Tyler. "I'm sorry Nathan I-I'll have to think about t now let me go" Tyler said while turning his head.

Angus grabbed Tyler's chin and pulled him close to my face pressing our lips together. "N-Nathan please s-stop" Tyler begged Angus, Angus please I'm begging you stop your scaring him to death! He's begging you to stop, I plead to Agnus. "Nathan you need to calm down, don't let your wolf consume you." Tyler told me.

Agnus don't you hear him you have to stop! Please Agnus for me, I beg. I'm sorry Nathan but no I want this..no I need this I want Nabu. Agnus turned the connection off leaving me to just hear and see what's going on outside.

Agnus began kissing Tyler everywhere making him moan, even thought he moaned I can tell he wasn't enjoying it because tears started forming in his eyes. When Agnus was done kissing Tyler he started unbuttoning Tyler's jeans. Tyler began to cry really hard "p-please N-Nathan s-stop" Tyler begged me thought tears.

I fought as hard as I could and finally gained full control of my body and when I did I started getting up from Tyler but before I could Tyler quickly pushed me making me almost fall backwards. He looked at me with eyes full of tears and then ran out of my room. "Damn it" I yell.

Aloha my fellow readers.....OMG ALREADY 377 views like OH MY FUDGING GOD! Thank you guys so much, I'm glad so glad you guys are enjoying the story :D.

Me: aren't you happy guys

Nathan: yes actually thanks so much guys, give me a call -winks-

Tyler: cheater -slaps-

Nathan: I was just joking your my one and only -hugs-

Tyler: -hugs  back-

Isaac: can you stop acting like a cliché couple -sighs-

Tyler: says the person that has every single Barbie movie ever made -smirks-

Isaac: shut the hell up Barbie is awesome!

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)