Chapter 9

I don't why I put this up here but I just really love this song^

Tyler's POV

"Tyler" Nathan said in a longing voice to me. My wolf just wanted to go and squeeze Nathan, but that's not what I want so I had to use some self control. "Tyler Johnson is that you" Nathan asked me I just nodded in annoyance.

"Tyler we haven't seen you in so long we thought you were....dead" Nick said to me with a horrified look on his face. I tensed up a bit and Hayden put an arm around me making Nathan growl which made me smirk. I thought this was funny but Hayden growled back so I had to calm him down by rubbing his back.

Nick had to calm Nathan down a bit because he looked like he wanted to rip Hayden's head off. Isaac coughs to get our attention "is there a problem Mr. Holmes" Isaac asked Nathan while tapping his foot on the ground.

"Well um Tyler is my mate" Nathan said quietly, "no I'm not you said that wrong. I think you mean I was your mate until you rejected me" I said. Nathan looked down and said "yeah, I'm sorry" "sorry isn't going to cut it" I say while turning away. "May I be excused Isaac" I asked in a sad voice, I was trying really hard not to cry right now.

"Yes you may go, twins go with him" Isaac said to me in a sad voice, before I could walk away I heard a slap. When I turned around I saw Alicia slapping Nathan and yelling "this is all your fault you dare say your sorry for what you did and you expect him to forgive you. Your the most horrible person I've ever met" she said.

Nathan just sat there taking it, he didn't deny anything because he had no right because everything she was saying was true. Caden picked me up and started walking away, until Nathan ran over so fast I didn't even see him move "take your hands off him" he said. "I don't think I will now leave me the hell alone" Caden said.

Nathan was really mad because Caden was holding me I could tell, his wolf was starting to take over him. I didn't want a fight to start so I got out of Caden's arms. I rolled my eyes and gave Nathan a hug which made everyone's eyes widen even Nathan's. I then patted his head and said "don't talk to Caden like that ok" Nathan just nodded.

My wolf wanted to stay in Nathan's arms but I didn't, I wanted to get out of his arms as soon as possible. I let go of him and he actually whimpered. He fuckin whimpered. "I would have made the hug longer if you were actually my mate" I said in the most upset voice I could.

The twins laughed a little and I walked off with them and we gave each other fist bumps and high fives.

Nathan's POV

When I saw Tyler for the first time in 6 months not only my wolf was happy but so was I. I thought I had lost him forever, I know I rejected him and now I'm starting to realize that, that was the worst thing I had ever done.

When one the twins I think his name was Hayden, put his arm around Tyler I couldn't hold it back. I growled and he growled back, I was seriously consider the pros of going over there and ripping his head off.

Shawn had to seriously calm me down because I was about to lunge and take a shot, but I didn't. When Tyler asked to be excused I actually felt kinda sad because I just wanted to stare at him. Tyler had just started walking away when the girl named Alicia slapped me across the face.

I was about to yell what the hell, but then she started talking and I knew I had no right to hit her back. When she started talking she said "this was all my fault you dare say your sorry and expect him to just forgive you. Your the most horrible person I have ever met."

I knew that we were never probably going to get along. I didn't scream back at her for 2 reasons one, I didn't have the right because what she was saying was right and I knew it. Two, because her mate was right there and if I hit her Nick wouldn't care if I was his own father he would strike me the hell down.

I just sat there and listened even though I really actually wanted to cry my eyes out. Tyler and the twins we're about to leave when Caden picked Tyler up. That did it my wolf had taken over, and blood filled my nose. I ran up to Caden as fast as a lightning bolt, "take your hands off of him" I said with a very angry voice.

Caden didn't show any signs of worry all he said was "I dint think I will, now leave me the hell alone" I growled abut under my breathe. Before me and Caden got into a fight Tyler got out of Caden's arms which made me calm down and gain my self control back.

He then rolled his eyes and hugged me, making everyone's eyes go wide including mine. He then patted my head softly I would have moaned, because every time his hands went up and down he would pull little strands of my hair. He then said in a very soft voice "don't talk to Caden like that ok" I just nodded my head.

He let me go and I felt lonely because I wasn't holding his little body in my arms. He hadn't grown much in 6 months but he was a little bit more built, so he was kinda tiny in my arms. I whimpered a little bit and Tyler said in a very upset voice "I would have made the hug longer if I was actually your mate."

Those words hurt me so much it felt like someone had just stabbed me right in the heart. I watched as they ran down the hallway give each other high fives and fist bumps. 'I will win you back Tyler Johnson, you will be my mate' I think to myself.

100 VIEWS GUYS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I know it may seem like a little but to me that's like AWESOME SAUCE!

Me: wouldn't you guys say the same?

Nathan: whatever

Tyler: well I'm happy, thanks everyone

me: thank you Tyler your not a dick unlike Nathan

Nathan: EXCUSE ME!

Me: oh nothing nothing calm down -puts hands up in defeat-

Nathan: that's what I thought

Me: -rolls eyes- let me go before I murder this guy

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)