Caught Ya!

A/N - Heyo! The title of this story explains it all. But first I'd like to give AngelVince5 and Klover16
a shout out for letting me use her idea :) but anyways, enjoy this sinful writing.

clarification: my cousin is writing these smuts not me, I just put the authors notes.❗

•Seans POV•
I had just pulled up to Marks house, I payed the cab driver the money for driving me here, and got my bags out of the trunk. My heart was beating like I had just did a 9 mile run. I've had a HUGE crush on Mark for the longest time. I got up to the door and rang the doorbell. Chica was barking and whining. Soon the red haired male came to the door.

"Hey! Come on in buddy!" He greeted. I walked on and set my bags by the door. "Its so nice to finally see you again!" I said bringing him in for a quick hug. "I know. Its been what a couple months?" He questioned. "Uh, yeah." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "Why don't we go to my room, and watch TV or something?" Mark suggested. "Ok, sure." I replied.

"Lemme go upstairs and get something quickly." I nodded in response. When I got to his room, I couldn't help but look at his computer. I saw this folder separated from all the rest. It read 'Jackiebaby porn' my heart dropped, I clicked on it, and saw a guy that look somewhat like me.

"Jack? What are you doing?!" His face turned to the color of a rose. "I-I-uh-I-" I couldn't think of a sentence to say. "You know now.." His voice was filled with guilt. I went up to him, to where are bodies were almost touching. "Don't worry, you can delete it now~" I said seductively, then grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He was shocked then soon kissed back.

He pulled away for air, and dove back in for another passion filled kiss. He slammed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head.

•3rd Person POV•
Mark pressed his body against Jack's, then kissing him roughly. Both men had a growing buldge. Jack moaned into the kiss, giving Mark access. Mark explored every inch, then sucking on Jacks tongue, causing him to moan. Mark pulled away with a trail of saliva. Jack ripped off his and Marks shirt. Mark slammed him back up against the wall, and his lips barely touching Jacks neck. Mark breathing against his skin, then coming back up to eye level. "Your moans are so fuckin' hot, you'll be doing more later~" Mark seduced.

Mark went back down to Jacks neck and started to suck, nibble, bite, and lick. Leaving multiple hickeys, Jack moaned out loud, Mark soon found a certain spot that caused a louder moan than the rest. Mark nibbled and licked that particular spot.