Seducing

A/N - I just felt like putting that song in ^ :P

!!daddy kink for all you sick bastards who like it XD jk lol!!

~3 Person POV~

Mark and Jack had just gotten back home from Disney. They went down to the Ice Cream shop right down the street from where they call 'home'. It was 105 degrees outside.

The two boys had gotten their ice cream and sat down at a table, it was the most hidden table, they didn't want to get noticed. Their legs were sore, so it felt good to sit down.

~Marks POV~
We finally got to sit down, Jack seemed excited for something. Jack kicked my leg, and I looked up at him, he was sexually licking his ice cream. Song vanilla dripped down his chin, for some reason making me horny. He wiped it with his thumb and he licked it off. I felt my jeans tighten, and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Is there something wrong Mark?" He questioned innocently. I ignored it, and bit my lip. He is SO fucking going to get it. The longer we stayed the worse it got. He used his knee to rub it, almost making me squeal. I grabbed his arm, and drug him to the car. I angrily got into my seat, and started to drive.

We finally got to the house, and I unlocked the door and shoved him into the house. I slammed him into the  the wall, and pinned his arms up.

•3rd Person POV•
"You fucking slut." Mark whispered in Jacks ear. Then licking down his neck, and back up to his jawline, their lips barely touching. Jack smirked, knowing he accomplished what he wanted. "That little tease fest you had back there, when I'm done with you, you'll be in a wheelchair." Mark said his voice full of lust. Mark connected their lips, grabbing Jack by his thighs and lifting him up. Jack wrapped his legs around Marks waist, and Mark pushed him back up against the wall, releasing his wrists. Jack immediately ran his fingers through his lovers hair. Mark licked Jacks bottom lip asking for access. Jack happily obliged. Mark licked every inch of his mouth, Jack closed his mouth, and pulled away.

"What did I do?" Jack breathed innocently with a smirk. Mark growled and bit his lip. "You call me daddy." Mark seduced. Mark lifted Jack up and carried him to the bed, gently laying him down, still kissing him. Jack into the kiss, making Mark even more hornier. Mark basically ripped Jacks shirt in half and started to suck on his nipples. Jack moaned as Mark flicked his tongue over them.

Jack pulled at Marks shirt as a signal to take it off. Mark took his shirt off and Jack blushed, feeling ashamed. Mark went back to kiss Jack, and started to grind against him, Jack moaned louder into the kiss. Jack bucked his hips. Jack pushed Mark off, and took off Marks pants and boxers off. Jack immediately got to work. "Fiesty one today are we?" Mark chuckled.

Jack had to be careful of his gag reflex. Jack licked up the bottom of Marks dick, and started to suck only the tip. Jack gradually took more of Mark in over time, he used his tongue to trace the veins. Mark threw his head back, and let out his moan, he had been concealing. Jack decided to play around, and bite Marks dick, gently being careful not to hurt him. Mark let out a louder moan and pulled him off. Jack stood up and took his pants and boxers off. Mark smirked and slowly jerked him off.

Jack moaned quietly in response. Mark went to his drawer and got lube, he coated his fingers and stuck one finger in. Jack whimpered. Mark looked up and bit his lip. Mark added a second finger and going in scissoring motion. Then added a third finger making Jack whine. Mark hit a bundle of nerves. "O-oh! D-daddy! Right there! PLEASE!" Jack arched his back.

Mark kept thrusting his fingersbin and out hitting that same spot. Mark pulled his fingers out, and coated his dick. "This is your punishment kitten." Mark warned. He slid in not letting Jack get used to his size, and started to thrust. Jack had little tears run down his cheek, and he scratched Marks back. Mark went harder moaning out loud, and hit that same bundle of nerves. "DADDY! O-Oh GOD YES!" Mark thrusted harder and harder, only receiving harder scratches from the submissive one. "M-MAR- D-DADDY! I-IM CLOSE!" Mark pumped jack at the same rhythm of his thrusts, jack soon came all over his chest and Marks hand. Mark felt him tighten around his which sent him over the edge, Mark moaned out loud as he came inside of him. He pulled out and plopped beside Jack.

"Can we go get ice cream again?" Mark chuckled.