Who am I

*so sorry for not updating just I have no motivation and I've been in such a bad mood! But I'm gonna get back on track*

~Marks POV~
Jack had come over yesterday for the weekend, just to come hang out. His girlfriend had broken up with him last week and he wanted to be uplifted.

I felt this spurt of joy pierce through my veins as I heard the news, because I loved him myself. I wante-no- I need him. Not only to love him but to touch him, feel him, just him to be mine.

But I knew it was never going to happen, he's said many times before in his videos he's not gay. I still have always had a slight hope in my heart.

I was cooking breakfast as I had just woken up a few minutes ago. I heard footsteps up above me, assuming Jack was awake.

Chica came running from inside my room over to me, sitting down, begging for food. "If you be a good girl, you will get some." I promised as I gently pet her head.

She started to wag her tail with excitement and rolled on her back for belly rubs. Sadly, I couldn't pet her since I was preoccupied.

I heard footsteps on the stairs assuming it was Jack. "Hey Mark." He chirped with his hoarse morning voice. It was actually very sexy.

I turned around as, to put the freshly cook food onto 2 plates. I looked up, "Oh Morning Ja-Jack." I stuttered as my eyes blinked many times, he was coming down shirtless, getting ready to put one on.

I tried not to stare but his body was too beautiful not too. "Mark, my face is up here." He chuckled as he pointed to his face. "Uh- sorry." I blushed.

I felt my cheeks flare a deep red as embarrassment pierced through my blood. "Your acting strange this morning." He claimed examining my face with a eloquent look.

"I- I have a lot on my mind I guess." I lied giving Jack his plate.

He smiled, and looked at me. "Whatcha thinking 'bout?" He questioned with a quirky tone.

I smiled, I could feel my heart melt with overload of cuteness but I tried keeping my cool.

"I guess just life in general." I replied ad I bit into my food.

(I couldn't stop laughing when I wrote this partJack picked the freshly cooked sausage with his hand, taking a small bite out of it. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Imagining if that sausage was me. (😂 I need help)

~Time Skip~
We had finished eating, and I was currently cleaning the dishes.

~Jacks POV~
I was sitting at the counter watching Mark clean dishes. He was so extraordinarily hot, and sexy. His muscle definition able to be clearly seen as he lifted up a pot into the cabinet. I bit my lower lip feeling myself grow harder. Stop it Jack! Stop! Stop! Stop! You can't do this right now!
I yelled at myself in my own head as I crossed my legs trying to keep my cover.