Happy Birthday Mark

I just wanna point out 2 things, 1. Happy birthday to Mark! 2. He's soo adorable in this pic.

For all you fans of Jack/Sean Dom.
(Dom!Jack/Sean Sub!Mark)

•Marks POV•
Jack had come for about a week to spend in LA, for a couple reasons. 1. VidCon, 2. A game grump project. He had to fly back tomorrow on my actual birthday, which saddened me but we are gonna spend my birthday today.

"Mark!" Jack shouted from downstairs. "What?!" I replied. "Getch ye arse down here!" I groaned, and got out of my comfortable bed. "Ugh, what?" I questioned. "Happy early birthday buddy!" He cheered and gave me a big hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

I realized we had been hugging for a while, and let go. "So, since I'm not going to be here for you're birthday tomorrow, would you like to spend it tonight?" He questioned, his blue eyes brighter than normal. I've had a crush on him for a while now.

"Sure, what are we gonna do?" I asked, smiling at him. "Well, Ryan and Matt live with you already, so we could invite Brian over from game grumps." He suggested. "That sounds cool." I chirped. "Its a plan then."

~Time Skip~ •3rd Person POV•
It was about 8:30 at night, and all the guys were all on Mark's patio, playing truth or dare. "Alright Jack, truth or dare?" Matt smirked. "Dare." Jack replied. "I dare you to-uh-give Mark a hicky." Mark instantly blushed, Jack sighed and dove to Marks neck. Licking and sucking in the same spot.

Mark has wanted Jacks lips on his skin for the longest time, Mark wanted to moan, but he couldn't. Jack pulled away leaving a very visibly hicky. "Ok Matt, Truth or dare." Jack raised his eyebrow. "Dare."

"I dare you too, kiss Ryan for 10 seconds." Matt's eyes widened and he groaned. Matt grabbed the back of Ryan's neck, and bringing him in for a effortless kiss. Jack counting in his head. "10." Jack quietly said. Matt pulled away wiping his lips.

"Ok Jack truth or dare?" Brian chimed in. Jack mouthed dare, Brian smirked. "I dare you to palm Mark for 30 seconds." Both men's mouth dropped to the floor, "Really? Fine." Jack angirly replied. Jack put his hand on Marks clothes dick, and started to palm him. Mark bit his bottom lip, and gripped the bottom of his seat. Mark and Jack stared into each others eyes, basically reading each others mind. "30 seconds is up." Ryan reminded. The two men didn't stop.

Jack felt Mark grow under his touch, the two mens faces getting closer and closer. Jack realizing he was still palming Mark. Jack started to grow himself. They snapped out of their stare, and blushed. "You know what? I see you two have an erection. I dare you two to go fuck each other." Ryan laughed

Jack grabbed Marks hand and sprinted upstairs to his room. Once the two got in, and slammed the door, Jack pinned Mark against the bed. Mark was surprised by the smaller males strength, but accepted it. "I'm taking control today, your the birthday boy~" Jack whispered in Marks ear, slightly nibbling his earlobe. Jack started into Marks eyes smiling, and dove in for a kiss. Their lips moving perfectly in sync.

Jack started to kiss Marks jawline, and unbuttoning his button down. Jack finally unbuttoned it and started to suck Marks nipples getting little whimpers. Flicking his tongue over it. Mark bit his bottom lip. Jack went back up to kiss Mark, and sliding his hand down his pants. Mark caught by surprise, moaned into the kiss letting Jack in. Jack sucked on the bigger males tongue, getting a small whimper. Jack started to palm Mark getting a moan. Jack took off Marks pants, then took off his own shirt and jeans. Jack started to grind against Mark, getting a loud moan.

Soon after Jack ripped Marks boxers off and got to work. His lips slowly fell around Marks tip. Bobbing his head, and using his tongue to apply pressure. "O-oh god! J-jack more!" Jack took more of Mark in facing the veins with his tongue. Jack soon started to deep throat him. "Oh y-yes! My god! Mmm~" Marks fingers invaded Jacks hair, and pulled it as he was being pleasured.

Jack pulled off and put his fingers at Marks mouth. Mark started to suck his fingers, coating them in saliva. Jack pulled his fingers away, and propped one at his entrance. He put one finger in, Mark winced a little, but soon got used to it. Jack added the second finger making Mark hiss, and grab the sheets. Jack used his fingers in scissoring motions. Jack them added the thirtd finger. And trusted them in and out. Jack kept going at different angles.

"A-ah! Right there! Oh god please!" Mark begged. Jack smirked and kept hitting his prostate. Jack pulled his fingers out, and put his member at his entrance. "I don't have lube so this may hurt." Jack slowly entered him, and Mark grabbed the sheets and clenched his eyes shut. Jack finally got all the way in and waited for Mark.

Mark finally moved his hips and Jack started to go faster and tried to find his prostate. "Jack! F-faster, h-harder!" Jack obeyed and went as fast and as hard as he could. Jack finally found Marks prostate and Mark screamed Jacks name. Jack smirked and kept thrusting into that same spot. Jack grabbed Marks member and pumping him at the same rhythm as his thrusts. Mark felt a familiar heat in his abdomen. "A-ahh~ I-im so close!" He screamed, and Jack applied pressure to his slit and he came all over Jacks and and his chest, screaming Jacks name as he did.

Jack felt Mark tighten around him bringing him over the edge and came inside Mark. He pulled out and fell by Mark. "Happy birthday." Jack said and kissed Mark.

"Ye old bastard."