You Didn't Say the Magic Word

~3rd Person POV~ *I have nothing against Amy just for the story!*

"I can't believe Amy left me!" Mark cried. "Don't worry Mark, she could come back." Bob replied, pulling Mark into a hug. "She said she n-never coming back." Mark whimpered, into Bob's shoulder. "Mark. I know this is a hard time for you. This is an awkward time but, you're my best friend, and I will always be here for you. You'll always be my best friend, basically a brother. Now lay down on the couch and try to get some rest." Bob replied rubbing Mark's back. Mark let out a sigh and laid down on the couch. "Fine." Mark sighed.

~Time Skip~

Mark's eyes fluttered open as he woke up. He groaned a little and rubbed his eyes. He sat up and saw a note on the coffee table 'Mark, you passed out. I would've stayed but Mandy needed me for something. -Bob.'

Mark checked the time, 8:45. Suddenly and idea popped into his head. "Im gonna try something different." He smiled mumbling to himself. Mark grabbed his keys and some money, rushing out the door.

~Another time skip, sorry~

Mark arrived at his destination. A male strip club. He went up to the counter and talked toman at the counter. "I'd like a lap dance." Mark said. "Alright, 25$ for 15 minutes." Mark gave the man his money, and the man pointed to the room. Mark entered, sitting at the chair placed in the middle of the room. It took a minute for it to start. Slow jazzy-ish music started to play. Then a smaller male came out from behind some curtains.

Wearing a skirt with suspenders covering his nipples.

Mark's eyes widened, and his mouth started to open from amazement. The smaller male danced his way over to Mark slowly. The smaller male soon got over to Mark sitting on his lap, wrapping his arms around Mark's neck. "What's your story big boy?" The smaller male asked a little seductively. Mark took a minute to answer. "Break up." He replied biting his lip. The smaller male started moving his hips against Mark's lap. Mark bit his lip harder feeling his pants tighten. The smaller male smirked and winked. "What's your name, clover?" Mark whispered, his voice getting deeper.

"Sean, but they call me Jack." He responded running his hands against Mark's chest. "I'm Mark."

Mark raised his hands up to touch Jack. Only to get his hands shoved away. Jack leaned closer into Mark's ear and whispered. "Ah, ah, ah. You didn't say the magic word."

Mark felt his pants get even tighter, and Jack sucked on his earlobe.

A buzzer sounded letting the two men know that the time is up. Jack pulled away and started to get off Marks lap. Mark pulled Jack back onto his lap. Jack looked up at him rather confused.

Mark gripped Jacks hips and roughly kissed Jack. Jacks eyes widened a little in shock, hesitant, he kissed back with almost the same amount of force. Jack put his hands on Marks shoulders, soon to wrap them around his neck. Jack gave a little whimper into the kiss as Mark licked his bottom lip.

Jack pulled away biting Marks bottom lip. "I get off at 9." Jack informed.

Mark bit his lip, as he felt a rather familiar pain in his crotch. Jack looked at him knowing what was wrong.

"Fuck it I'm leaving early." Jack said. Mark gave a big smirk. Jack grabbed Marks wrist leading him to the back door. He slammed into the door rushing to get out as Jacks boner twitched with anticipation.

Jack rushed to the parking lot, Mark letting go to grab his keys.

Mark led Jack to his car and got in.

Mark started the car as fast as he could and didn't care about the speed limit. Jack bit his lip and he looked at Marks erection. Jack inched his hand towards Marks cock. Jack palmed him through the fabric. Mark caught by surprise moaned as his aching dick finally got attention. Jack smiled and bit his bottom lip.

Mark kept his eyes on the road trying to focus on something else.

"Sorry. My hand slipped." Jack teased.

Mark just gave a laugh but soon missed the friction.

Mark pulled into his driveway and dragged Jack out of the car and into the house. Jack saw his bedroom and started to make his way there. Mark grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the bathroom. Jack looking rather confused.

Mark started the shower and pulled his shirt off. Mark shoved Jack against the counter, rubbing his crotch against Jacks. Jack rolled his head back and moaned. Mark smashed his lips against jacks once again. "God damn I don't even know you but your fucking beautiful." Mark seduced.

Jack rubbed his knee against Marks crotch. Mark put his face in the crook of Jacks neck bit down and groaned.
"Get in the shower." Mark demanded and he started to strip down.

Jack slowly took off his outfit and got in. He looked at Marks cock and groaned. Mark took note of this. "Don't worry baby I'll be gentle." Mark whispered.

Mark put his back against Jacks chest and reached down to Jacks cock. Mark started to slowly jerk him off. Jack rolled his head back onto Marks shoulder.

Mark nibbled and sucked the back if jacks neck. Jack bit his lip trying to conceal the moans.

"F-Fuck me daddy." Jack whispered. Mark smirked and turned Jack around forcefully, and pinned him against the wall with his body. Mark rubbed both of the men's cocks together. "You want me to fuck you so hard you can't walk kitten?" Jack couldn't focus straight he was already a moaning mess.

"Y-Yes! I-I want you to fuck me so hard that when I scream your name your neighbors will hear it! Don't even prep me fuck me!" He blurted.

Mark smirked, "As you wish."

Mark turned the shower water to its hottest setting. Mark turned Jack around to where his chest was against the wall. Mark got the shampoo and out some on his cock. He jerked himself off a little to rub it on.

He smacked Jacks ass before sliding in. (To those DMS 😏) Jack moaned aloud as Mark went in with no warning.

Mark immediately started to go fast. Jack moaning so loud. "Daddy! Your so big!" Jack moaned.

Mark slapped Jacks ass. Mark switched his angle and Jack basically screamed bloody murder. Mark smirked and slammed into that spot. Jack screaming Marks name, much to Marks  liking. Jack started to jerk himself off at the same rhythm of Marks thrusts.

"Oh daddy! I'm g-gonna cum!" Jack squeaked.

"Do it kitten." Mark whispered in Jacks ear.

Jack then came all over the walls and his hand screaming Marks name. Mark felt Jack tighten around him, mark moaned feeling his lower abdomen tighten.

Mark pulled out and Jack bent down and started to suck Mark off.

Mark moaned aloud ass he got closer and closer.

"Jack! O-Oh GOD!" Mark came in Jacks mouth, Jack swallowing it after.

Jack stood up and Mark smiled.

"Round 2?"

"Tomorrow, me arse hurts."