In Class Teasing - Part 2

Thank you Klover16 for giving me an idea :D

~Jacks POV~
God damn, I can't get Marks body out of my head, its just haunting me. His body was so perfect, he was so toned, god. I'm just trying to say he's hot- no not hot he's a heartthrob, gorgeous, and sexy. 

I got out of my bed excited, I didn't even bother to eat anything. I grabbed my phone and backpack and ran out the door. I was smiling running to college. My mind was running with kinky thoughts knowing what is gonna happen later.

I got to the college out of breath, I put my hands on my knees and gave a groan as I realized how out of shape I was. I barely caught a glimpse of Mark going into his room. I sped walk to the room, I saw nobody in the class, come to think of it, the lady wasn't at the desk, she always says hello when someone walks in. He looked up at Me and gave a smirk. "You didn't realize today was canceled did you?" He seductively questioned.

"N-No." I breathed out. "Don't worry, I'll teach you something." My eyes widened as I realized what he meant. I know we went through this yesterday but, by god this man leaves me speechless every time. He's intimidating. I walked up closer to his desk and leaned down to his ear, "Don't worry, Im a quick learner." I whispered seductively. I saw him bite his lip

He quickly got up and shoved me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gently brushed his lips over mine, my breathing got heavier, as one of his hands trailed up and down my sides. He finally closed the gap between us, immediately shoving his tongue into my mouth. His hand trailed behind me and grabbed my ass causing me to yelp. He chuckled into the kiss, and pulled away.

I leaned close to his ear and licked his earlobe, "Teach me, daddy~"  (A/N - xD I had too)  Mark growled and dove straight for my neck, grinding against me. I bit my lip concealing my moans. He licked the hickey he left yesterday. It drives him nuts that I don't moan. He started to grind harder against me, I gave out a shaky moan. 

"Take off all your clothes kitten~" I obeyed and striped, Mark did the same, pushing them under the desk with his foot. I roughly pushed his lips against mine again, and started to stroke my dick. I shakily breathed out. He moved down to my chest sucking on my nipples.

~3rd Person POV~

Mark kept slowly traveling down Jacks body. He soon got to his dick. Mark bit his lip as he looked up to meet Jacks desperate eyes. Mark finally put it in his mouth. Jack giving a moan. Mark bobbed his head faster, using his tongue. Mark used his hand to stroke the rest of his dick. Jacks fingers invaded Marks hair gripping and pulling it. He moaned louder each second. "A-ah, s-shit~"

After a few minutes more, Mark pulled off and stood up straight. Jack pushed Mark against the desk and fell to his knees immediately getting to work. Jack bobbed his head as fast as he could, and used his tongue to trace the veins. Jack cupped his balls and gagged a little as he went to far. Mark loved it when Jack gagged on him, Mark was a complete moaning mess. "O-Oh my god~ S-Sean~" Mark used his real name which turned him on even more.

Mark pulled Sean off and turned him over to where his stomach was on the desk. Mark went to his jeans, and got the little bottle of lube. Jack heard the cap pop open, smiled and bit his lip. Mark coated his fingers and shoved one finger in. Mark thrusted in and out a few times, then added the second finger. Jack gave a little whimper and bit his lip harder. Mark went in scissoring motion them added the third finger, Jack gave a loud moan as Mark hit his prostate. "D-DADDY! R-Right there~ O-Oh god please!"

Mark chuckled and thrust his fingers faster, he pulled out quickly applying lube to his dick. Mark gripped the back of Jack hair, and pulled him up, as he entered. Jack gave out a lengthy moan, as Mark kept inching inside of him.

Mark let him adjust this time. It didnt take too long until he felt the submissive one move his hips. Mark was quick to start thrusting faster. Jack moaned louder and louder. Mark angled himself and hit his prostate again. Jack screamed out Mark's name, which made Mark feel achieved. Mark went as fast and as hard as he could into that same spot. "M-Mark! I-Im so close!" Jack screamed. Jack jerked himself off and felt a very strong heat in his lower abdomen.

Jack screamed Marks name again as he came onto his desk. Jack rode out his orgasm. Mark moaned as Jack tightened around him. Mark felt the same heat in his abdomen, and pulled out. Jack turned around and stuck his tongue out. Mark jerked himself off. Mark came all over Jacks face, moaning his name as he did.

"That one was better than last time." Jack remarked. Mark laughed. 

The two men got both of their clothes on, and opened the door to go home. They opened it and there was the headmaster standing right there. 

"Oh shit!" Both of them screamed.