Odd

Haru POV
"Ren! Stop fighting me already!" I tried pinning his arms behind his back but he just hit me with his feet. Ren wriggled free of my hold and bit down on my arm. "Ouch get off Ren!" His small body clung to my arm as he kept biting me. He eventually got tired to doing that and I then plopped him into the tub. He growled at me but didn't do anything else.

"Honestly Ren! Does this have to happen every time I try to get you to take a bath?!" I squeeze some shampoo in the palm of my hand and scrub his hair.

"Why do I have to take bath?" Ren mumbles angrily.

"Because school is tommorow and you haven't taken one in days." I argue.

"Hmph!"

Ugh, he's such a handful.

Ren doesn't respond to me for a while after a couple of minutes, not even making the slightest move in tub.

I get anxious and remove my hands from his hair. I look and see that he's fallen asleep in the tub.

I want to reprimand him but he looks so cute with his eyes closed! His lashes are way too nice for a boy.

The only time he doesn't act like a wolfy brat is when he's asleep.

I sigh and finished washing his hair. I pick him up and wrap a towel around him, in my room I find him some clothes and get him ready for bed.

Ren doesn't wake but when I lay down next to him yet his small frame immediately finds me and he curls up next to me.

Definetly too cute.
___________

After dropping Ren off at school I valiantly push my way through all the girls that started crowding around me, to the safety of the school gate. I don't want to be late for work!

"You're so niceee."

"Come on stay..."

"I like guys who take care of family..."

"No thanks girls I have to go." I try to shaking the girls off that cling to my arms. I get the strange feeling that I'm being watched and I look around anxiously but I don't notice anyone out of the ordinary. Weird, with one last shake I bolt down the street and leave the girls behind.

This time I'll take a different way to work. If anyone had been stalking me I needed to make sure they didn't know where I was I going.

Doing that ended up costing me some time and I arrived disheveled and late to work.

"Hey Haru!" One of my work senpai's takes a look at me. "You're late. Hurry up and go freshen up in the bathroom, you're a mess. Your regulars are waiting."

"Right right." I flash him a charming smile as I passed him.

"Tsk." Senpai scowls and goes on his way.

He's jealous because I get more clients than him.

Ren POV

I didn't like seeing those girls from my school get so close go Haru. He could have rejected them more strongly but he didn't, he's too nice to women.

"Ren!" My new friend Juuzen tackled me from behind and we fall to the floor. He'd helped me find my classed in the first day and hasn't left me alone since.

"What is it Juuzen?" I calmly get up. Juuzen springs up and corners me against the wall. To others it might look like I was being bullied because Juuzen liked to dress similar to a delinquent and has his hair dyed blonde but really this guy is kind of helpless, if he isn't fighting.

"I need some help with my work! I know your good in science. Pleaseeeeeee." Juuzen looked like he was close to tears.

"Do it yourself." I slip away from him and start walking.

"C'monnn Ren!" I speed up.

"Yameru! I'll get you rice!"

"Rice?" I stop.

"Yea my mom's really good at making rice. I'll have her make some for you. You like rice right? Your bentos usually have a lot of rice in them anyway."

______________________________

Hello again :) hope you liked this chap too

River632