Drug

Ren POV

His fingers grip onto my chin and jerk it up. "Whether he shows up or not doesn't matter. You and I are going to have some fun."

--------------------

"I've always wanted to get my hands on a young kid like you. Kids are more exciting to deal with yah know? Although on the contrary it seems like it's going to take a lot for you to be honest. Breaking you is going to be a very very interesting." The old man leans in close and leers at me. "So let's get started." I felt a sting on arm and I looked down to see a syringe in his hand filled with a pinkish liquid.

I try to snatch my arm away but given that my wrists are restrained I can't move much as the needle is being driven into me. "Stay still princess and it'll be over soon."

Despite what he said I squirm as much as I can to make things difficult for him yet he grips my arm tightly preventing me from moving anymore. I growl at him. "It's just a little something to get you in the mood and speed up the fun kid, just take it like a man alright. There we go."

He takes the empty syringe in his hand and throws it against the concrete wall. The glass part of it shatters with the needle laying in between the pieces.

"You should feel the effects of the serum soon so just sit tight and enjoy the ride. You'll be feeling real good soon."

Just as he said I began feeling the effects of whatever he injected into me real quick but it wasn't a good feeling at all. My head started to hurt and my vision became a bit blurry. As I looked around at my warped surroundings I felt my body heating up to the point that it was almost unbearable.

"Just what kind of sick drug did you put in me asshole?" I desperately fought the urge to throw my guts up as I spoke.

"Instead of telling you I think it'd be best to show you." He crouches down to where he is at eye level with me and proceeds to gaze at me with eyes full of lust. His vision seems to probe at me, undressing me without even touching me. I feel disgusted and turn away immediately.

With my eyes not on him I feel his hands go underneath my shirt and caress my bare skin. Instead of feeling gross my body reacts by growing intensely hot in my lower region. In my mine I don't understand how that is happening but I can't control my body.

"Stop!"

"Feeling good already huh?" He smirks and slides his hands higher up my shirt eliciting a gasp from me.

"If you mean totally disgusted then yes, you dirty old creep." I spit out the words fighting the sudden urge to moan. I'm scared I don't want to feel like this. This is wrong.

His right hand slips out from my shirt and roughly yanks my head back. "I guess we're still working on that honesty thing huh. No matter even if you don't accept it you're feeling it alright. Your gonna be saying something else when this 'dirty old man' is done with you." He says the last sentence into my ear and licks it.

I sink down in my chair as a wave of unstoppable lust rushes over me because of the drug. Twisting my head away from him I then feel his hand let go of my hair and slip back under my shirt. Both hands riding up the sides of my body.

I just have to tough this out and it'll all be over soon. Somehow I'm going to get out of here and make this guy pay for touching me like this. I just hope Haru doesn't come for me and fall into whatever trap these bastards have waiting for him. And if he does...I just hope he has a good plan.

______________________________

Hey guys! (≧∇≦)/

Sorry that updating took so long. Gave you guys a Ren POV just like I said before😁 Hope you guys liked the chap. Thank you all for the amazing support once againI'll try to work in another chap for you guys since I'm on Christmas break. But if I don't get to it Happy Holidays, hope you guys have a great Christmas with friends and family and an awesome New Year!!! Please continue to support me in 2017!ヽ(^。^)丿🎄🎁🎉🎇

Sincerely, River632