Part 3: The Confession

//Zane's pov//

I can't believe it. Aaron, the hottest and most loved guy on MyStreet is kissing me? And what's weird is that i enjoying  every second of it. I close my eys and kissed back. I could tell that he was shocked that i was kissing back but he quickly wrapped his strong arms around me. I didn't mind it at all. Does this mean i love Aaron? I'm not sure, i haven't been in love since... Gene. No Zane, don't ruin this good mood by thinking about him. Just think about Aaron and his nice, soft lips. After a while we broke the kiss for air. Aaron stared into my eye(s) and i stared back. We were both red in the face. We just stare at each other for a while before i fianlly spoke: ''So umm A-Aaron, w-w-why did you kiss me?''' He looked down for a second and then looked at me. You could tell that he was very very nervous. ''Well y-y-you see'' He said. ''I-i-i-i-i-i..... I'm in love with you Zane'' Did i hear right? Did he just say that he loves me? I can hardly believe this. Is this some kind of joke? No Aaron isn't the type to make much jokes. But if it's true then why me? ''Why?'' I asked. ''Why me of all people?'' he stared at me and said: ''because you are the most wonderfull and perfect person i have ever meet. You are smart, adorable, beautiful and strong. Maybe not as strong as me but still. I can't help but love you Zane. So will you please be my boyfriend?''

//Aaron's pov//

Is it hot in here or is it just me? I was so nervous and so afraid that he would say no. he just sat there for a bit think. Dear Irene please let me have a chance, please. After what seem like forever he said: ''S-S-S-Sure why not?'' He said yes.... He said yes. HE SAID YES! Oh my Irene i was so happy. I'm now in a relationship with the love of my life. I smiled and hugged him tight. ''You just made me the happiest man in this world, my little cupcake''I said. His blushed some more when i called him that nickname. ''Awww you are so cute when your blushing'' i said. ''A-A-A-Aaron please no''' he said, still red in the face. I slowly leaned in and kissed him again and he kissed back. This day wasn't so bad at all. Once we broke the kiss, we went to bed and did the ''naughty'' stuff.