Part 37: Gene Comes back

//Zane's pov//

It had been a few days since i have giving birth to Yuno and Chase. I was at home feeding them while Aaron was at work. Travis, Dante and Nicole would often come and help me look after the babies. I was in the middle off cooking food for Aaron for when he comes home from work, when someone knocked on the door, i went and opened it. Right there stod Gene. I hadn't seen him since Aaron cut off one of his arms. ''Gene...'' I said. ''Hey Zane, can i come in?'' He asked. I thought about and decide to let him him in. I nodded and said: ''Sure, then you can play with the kids.'' He looked at me and said: ''Oh you and Aaron have kids now? Well congrats'' He went inside and began to play with the kids while i went back to cooking. I made some extra food so that Gene also could get some since he was here. I finshed cooking after a while, when Aaron comes inside. I walked over and hugged him. ''Welcome back tough muffin'' I said. He smiled and said: ''Hey little cupcake'' He kissed my forehead. ''Oh yeah, Gene is here, don't worry, he hasn't done anything to me or the kids, in fact, he has been playing with them while i cooked us dinner. I hope you don't mind'' I said sofly. He looked at me and said: ''As long as he doens't cause any trouble, he can stay'' That made me smile a little bit. We went to the living and saw that the babies were asleep in Gene's arms. He stands up and gives them them. I put them to bed and then goes to get our food. We all eat and talk about stuff. This is very nice.