Part 19: He Is Still Mine Laurence

//Aaron's pov//

It's been a week since i had to break up with Zane to protect him and it was killing me. He was with Laurence now and my heart broke even more. He is mine, not Laurence. I stared at them on their date. Don't smile at him like that, don't giggled like that. Don't blush infront of him. You are mine Zane even if we aren't a couple. I swear i will get ride of Aphmau and take you back. I saw them kiss and my rage got bigger. How i hated this. Seeing the person i love kiss someone that isn't me hurts. I should be the one, he should still love me! Zane, i broke up to protect you from death and then you run off to Laurence? I won't accept it. After a while their date ended and they went home. I followed Zane to his house. I wait for a while before using the key he gave me, which i never gave back to get in. I looked around his house. It's been so long since i had been in here. I slowly made my way to his bedroom and walked in. He was in a deep sleep. He was so adorable. I blushed. I unzipped my pants and did "that" while looking at him. I gently moaned his name. I wish i could, you know. Well i could but he wouldn't like it and after what Travis did, i won't even think about it. After a while i was done. I took a picture of him sleeping and stole one his shirts. I kissed his forehead and left. Time to think for a plan to get him back.