Part 33: Kawaii Desu Maid

((So sorry for last part))

//Zane's pov//

I had finally become my normal self. Aaron was bit sad but happy that he didn't have share me with anyone anymore. I was happy about that too. Laurence wasn't which was why they had that big fight and ended up in the hospital. Anways i was invite to a sleepover at the girls's house. Nicole had moved in with Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn after Aphmau died in prison. It was just going to be the four of us. I was getting my things ready. I left my house and went to the girls's house. I knocked on the door and Nicole opened the door. Nicole had become my friend when we were both hanging out with Dante. ''Oh hey Zane, come in'' She said. I nodded and went inside. The girls were really nice to me even thought Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn were a bit crazy. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Kawaii-Chan was cooking and Katelyn was watching Sailor Earth on the tv. Nicole sat down next me and we began to talk. After a while Kawaii-Chan finished cooking and came in with food. We all eat. Once we were done eating, we played truth or dare. I ended up having to wear the stupid maid outfit again and Katelyn took a picture and puts it online. She made sure to tag Aaron in. I read the comments on my phone, they either said i was sexy or cute. Then Aaron replyed: Keep that on till i come home, then you can serve your maste ;) That made me blushed. the girls giggled at me.  I decide to keep it on for Aaron's sake. We then watched a scary movie. After that we all went to bed.