Part 17: Poor Little Zane

//Zane's pov//

Why did this have to happend? Aaron, my brothers and most of the street went to some camping area and left me and Laurence behind. Well Aphmau left me behind on purpose so she could try to get with Aaron. I know he didn't want to go, and he really didn't want me to be alone with Laurence . Laurence seemed very happy about it and that made me scared. He forced me to stay with him in his house. He tried his best to be nice to me but i knew he was only trying to get in pants. I would never willing do anything "naughty" with him. I really hate his guts. I was on their couch, watching 50 Shade of Hay, while Laurence was making cupcakes. I sighed. Why did he pick the worst movie ever to watch? Does this kinda thing turn him on? That's so gross. I let out a growl.

//Laurence's pov//

Finally it was just me and Zane. I was going to make sure this night is perfect. If i do then i have a big chance of taking him away from Aaron. I was making his favorite kind of cupcakes. I have put    my favorite movie on. This was gong to be great. I finished making the cupcakes and brought them in. I put them on the table and sat down next to him. He glared at me and i smiled at him. Oh i love him too much to be angry that he is glaring at me. We watched the movie and i wrapped my arm around and pulled him closer. He tried to push me away but it didn't work. I kissed his cheek gently and he tried to slap me but i grabbed his hand and kissed it. His face turned red and i smirked. Soon he will be mine.  I pinned him down and began to kiss him. Before i got anywhere closer to the "naughty" stuff, he pushed me off and began to cry and shake. I suddenly felt bad and i tried to hug him when he yelled. "NO, PLEASE NO MORE!" I jumped a little. Then i realized. Zane has been that. But who did it? I thought and remebered that Travis had been killed so it was likely him. I slowly for closer and hugged him tight. "I promise i won't hurt you little nugget." I said. He cried into my chest. After a while he fell asleep. I carried him to bed. Poor little Zane. He didn't derserve that. I'm so glad Travis is dead right now.