Part 35: I'm What?!

//Zane's pov//
I have been feeling sick lately and i would often throw up in the mornings. Everyone was worried about me. I kept telling them that i was fine but they didn't believe me. So Aaron said that he would take me to the hospital later today to check if i was really allright. I sighed a little bit. I spendt most the the day with Dante and Nicole at the girl's house. At some point Aaron came and took me to the hospital. I was a bit nervous, what if i was deadly sick or something? I really didn't want that. We got there and i was checked by a doctor. She then said: ''Well Mr. Ro'Maeve, i'm happy to inform you and your boyfriend that your pregnant!''She smiled. Both me and Aaron looked at her in shock and said: ''WHAT?!''

//Aaron's pov//

Zane's pregnant? That means that i'm going to be a dad! Awesome. A tiny little mix between me and my little cupcake. The idea is so good. I looked at Zane and smiled. '*So Zane, do you want to keep the baby?'' I asked, hoping that he would say yes. He thought for a bit before nodding. I smiled and hugged him gently. I can't believe we are going to be parents. After a bit i drove Zane home. So the reason he had been throwing up on the mornings was because of his pregnancy. I kept smiling at the thought of being a dad. We got home and i put Zane to bed. I then texted Dante, Nicole, Kawaii-Chan, Katelyn and Zane's friend Chris about the news. They were all happy for us. I smiled and went to bed.

((So what gender do you guys want the baby to be?))