A/N

GUYS THIS HAS 666 READS AND IT MAKES ME V HAPPY.

Anyway. . .

This update came out a lot later than expected. To be perfectly honest, I've had a hard time finding motivation for this. I'm done with school, but have more or less been confined to the house doing chores and so forth. I'll try to be better about this.

Secondly, I'm going to the Anime Expo! There's one here in LA, and my mom got a three day pass for me. So, tomorrow through Monday, I'll be hanging around and doing stuff. My friends are going on Saturday, I know, but I dunno if they'll be there the other days. Nonetheless, I'm excited, if not just because I can cosplay. I certainly won't be updating these next few days, but I'll try to write with whatever time I find. Hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff out before the end of the month (my birthday). I'll certainly get to write during the first part of July, as my parents will both be in surgery so I'll be alone at home.

Lastly (maybe), I've been on a Chara spree. No, not murdering people, that's completely unrelated. I've just really wanted to write xChara things because imagine her being all pissy and threatening people, and Reader-chan just hugs her from behind and she starts screeching like an angry cat. I made a promise (I think) that I was gonna do an xReader for all the main characters, at least three chapters worth. I'll probably do more for certain characters depending on the time, plot, and of course, your guys' requests (yes, I am taking requests). Don't be surprised if Chara gets another chapter soon. I'm also considering having Burgerpants randomly come over to laugh in the face of danger, except for when it's Mettaton. Never Mettaton. Just, imagine Papyrus making intestine spaghetti and Burgerpants walking in, going, "wow that looks worse than out burgers, and that's saying something," getting thrown through the air. Reader-Chan brings up the pants incident, and he just gets really quiet and has a crisis, Papyrus gets confused af and promptly thrown out the house. Again.

Ciao from your favorite piece of shit~