Chapter Three - Jimin

Jimin POV

"So, which one of you is my dorm partner?"

I stood there, waiting for the answer.

The orange haired boy pointed at the raven haired boy.

Whoa, he sure is cute.

"Ah, I see. Nice to meet you! My name is Jimin." I extended a hand and the other boy shook it. I looked over to the orange haired boy and saw that he was glaring at our hands touching.

"My name is Jungkook, by the way. I am a bit too young to be at this school, but the principal let me come anyways."

I don't know what it was, but Jungkook's voice was cute and velvety. It felt so good to hear his voice in my ears.

The orange haired boy finally spoke.

"Um, so, I'll be going now. My name is Taehyung, by the way."

There was something in Taehyung's eyes that made me feel uncomfortable.

"Wait, Taehyungie Hyung... can you stay a little longer please...?" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and smiled sheepishly.

"I can't... I have to finish my homework..."

I spoke up.

"It's okay, Jungkookie... you can play with me all you want."

Jungkook looked both at me and Taehyung.

He nodded slowly and smiled.

"Okay. Bye Taehyungie Hyung."

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and slightly frowned at me. He hugged Jungkook and left.

There was an awkward silence.

"So..." Jungkook started.

"I CALL THIS BED!" I yelled and dove for the bed that was messy. I was guessing that Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping on it before I came here.

"Ah, Jimin Hyung!" He laughed and jumped onto me. "That's my bed!"

I couldn't say anything back, because I quickly realized what position we were in. Jungkook wrapped around me and was trying to wrestle me. His legs brushed against mine, and they wrapped around my waist.

"Hehe, I got you now, Jimin Hyung!"

I couldn't respond.

"Jimin Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's have fun tonight."

I started to blush so hard that I felt as if I were going to melt the sheets.

What is up with this kid?

On the first day?

I mean, I wouldn't decline it, but... I mean...

I nodded and stared at Jungkook, who was above me.

"But, really, Jiminnie Hyung, you should sleep in that bed!" Jungkook pointed to the empty bed.

My face burned up even more from that cute nickname.

To prevent my face from going any redder, I slowly stood up and walked towards the other bed and lied down.

Jungkook POV

"Jiminnie Hyung, are you tired? I already slept, so I will be awake for some time..."

I wanted to have fun, but last time I said that Jimin Hyung's face burned up for some reason.

Maybe he didn't want to play any computer games.

"I am a little tired, Kookie-ah..."

Kookie? Did he just call me Kookie?

"However... Kookie... If you lie down next to me, I won't be tired anymore."

I saw Jimin Hyung smile and pat the spot next to him.

I wanted to know Jimin Hyung more, so I lied down next to him.

He hugged me and pulled me in close.

For some reason, I had a weird feeling that I was guilty. But what was I guilty of? This is my roommate.

I felt his breath on my chest. It felt good. Really good.

"Ah... Jiminnie Hyung..."

His cold breath was on my nipples, and I didn't want to move.

Jimin Hyung looked up at me and smirked slightly. He laid his hands on my clothed chest and moved his fingers across it.

"Jiminnie Hyung? What are you doing?"

"I thought you wanted to play."

"But I meant..."

I was cut off as I felt his hands go up my shirt.

"I promise you, Kookie-ah, this is fun, too. But don't worry, I promise I won't try anything extreme today. Just something easy today. I just want to hear you."

I didn't respond as I felt his cold fingers run across my bare chest and play with one of my nipples. He twisted it slowly, making me gasp quietly. He put his free hand on my face, making me shiver.

"Ah~ Jiminnie Hyung..." I moaned softly.

He then quickly took his hand off my face and out of my shirt.

"I'm sorry. Sometimes, I can't control myself." He whispered to me.