Chapter Ten - Note

Jungkook POV

I woke up and felt Taehyung's arms wrapped around me. I looked at the alarm clock sitting on the desk.

3:42 AM.

I should really get going.

I don't want to be a nuisance to Taehyung Hyung.

Careful to not wake Taehyung up, I removed his arms from me. I got up and whispered into his ear.

"Thank you, Hyung."

.....

As I was walking back to my dorm, I took out my  phone from my back pocket.

27 missed calls from 'Jiminnie Hyung'.

He cares about me, huh? I smiled and blushed a bit.

I took out the dorm key and unlocked the door. I looked inside and saw Jimin; he was sleeping on our bed with a slight worried look on his face.

I whispered, "I'm back..."

Too tired to change into my night clothes, I got into the bed with Jimin.

.....

Jimin POV

I woke up to sound of the alarm clock and quickly turned it off. Turning around in my bed, I saw a cute face sleeping in front of me. I was in shock.

"TELL ME THIS IS NOT A DREAM!" I yelled, a little too excited.

Jungkook woke up, startled in his sleep.

"W-What...? Jiminnie Hyung... what..." He said in his adorable morning voice.

Unable to control myself, I crawled on top of Jungkook and hugged him.

"Kookie~ I'm so glad... I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep last night..."

"What... are you talking about?" Jungkook seemed so confused.

"You were gone... but you came back to me..." I smiled at him.

Jungkook nodded slowly and smiled back at me.

"C'mon Kookie, we need to get ready for school now!"

We quickly got ready and left the dorm.

.....

Jungkook POV

As me and Jiminnie Hyung approached the school building, I realized that I would have to face Yoongi, Daddy, again. I sighed and made a plan in my head to not get me another punishment.

"Uh, Jiminnie Hyung..."

"Yeah, Jungkook?"

"You go inside first... let's walk back to our dorm together later, okay?" I flashed a reassuring smile at Jimin, since he had a worried look on his face. He agreed and walked into the building.

After waiting a few minutes, I decided to go inside as well. I walked in slowly, so if Yoongi Hyung saw me, he wouldn't see me with any other. I quickly got my stuff and went into Mr. Lee's class.

Taehyung POV

I was extremely bored during today's lesson. I was about to fall asleep when suddenly Jungkook came in. I immediately felt the corners of my lips go up.

"I AM SO SORRY I AM LATE! PLEASE...please forgive me," Jungkook practically yelled at the teacher.

Mr. Lee just stared at him for a minute. He started to shake his head.