Chapter Eleven - Daddy

Jungkook POV

I walked slowly to the park. My heart was beating fast; I could feel it pumping through my chest. I knew Yoongi Hyung wouldn't try anything funny in public, but I still had a weird feeling deep inside.

.....

The field was beautiful. Kids were playing around, couples were sitting on the grass, the sun was shining. I walked around a bit more. My confidence was growing slowly again. I felt so soothed in this moment.

"Bunny~" I heard someone call.

I looked over to the familiar mint-haired boy carrying two ice cream cones.

"Here, I wasn't sure what flavor you'd like, so I just got you vanilla." Yoongi Hyung handed me one of the cones and smiled.

I thanked him quietly and we sat down on a soft spot of grass. We stared at the clouds for a while, eating our ice cream cones silently. I felt his eyes land on me a couple of times, which made me sort of freak out.

"Uh...um... Daddy--"

"Aw..." he cooed at me, "I missed your voice just calling me Daddy. You have no idea what your voice does to me..."

I felt heat on my face. I quickly looked away, avoiding his eyes completely.

"Uh...um, thank you...um... Daddy." I squeaked out.

He looked at me and smiled.

"You know... Bunny... I... I am sorry."

I quickly turned to face him.

"W-Wha...t?"

He looked at me again and said sternly, "I'm sorry for the last punishment I did. Really. Forgive me...please."

I was too shocked to answer. I looked at him, scanning his eyes.

"Please, Bunny..." He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it slowly.

"I, um..." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt my back hit the ground. I looked up and saw Yoongi Hyung on top of me.

"D-Daddy... not in public..." I blushed and turned my face.

"Please, Bunny... Forgive me..."

"I... I forgive you... Daddy..." I immediately saw his face light up, which made me feel relieved as well.

Yoongi Hyung suddenly placed his hand on my face and brushed my hair away. He traced his fingers over my lips over and over again.

I looked away again.

All of a sudden, he took my melting ice cream cone out of my hand.

"I finished mine already... can I have some of yours?"

I managed to say a small "yes."

He brought the cone up to his lips and licked it slowly, letting the white ice cream melt all over his lips. I felt the bottom half of my body tingle. I felt myself starting to blush and I tried to push Yoongi Hyung off so he wouldn't feel me under him. Yoongi Hyung stayed put and kept licking the cone while smirking. I started to get frantic when sinful thoughts were starting to enter my mind.

"D-Daddy... please..." I felt drops of the melting ice cream hit my neck and face.

He looked down at me.

"Oh...Sorry that I got some on you, Bunny... Here, let me help you..." He bent down and started to lick and suck on the ice cream on my neck. A moan escaped my mouth. He continued to lick up to my face.