Chapter Fifteen - Regrets

Author POV

"Kookie... let's go grab some dinner tonight!" Jimin took Jungkook by the hand.

Jungkook didn't want to feel like he was cheating on Yoongi, so he shook his head.

"It's okay, Jiminnie Hyung, I'm not very hungry today," Jungkook replied.

"But you're always hungry," Jimin looked concerned, "Is there anything wrong?" He pouted.

"I... I just don't feel good," Jungkook didn't know why, but he didn't want to tell Jimin that he had a boyfriend now. It didn't feel right.

"You don't feel good?! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Are you okay? Let's go to the doctor! Come on!" Jimin squeezed the other's hand.

Jungkook laughed and just shook his head. 

"Hyung, I'm just tired..." 

Jimin squeezed Jungkook's hand and set him down on the bed. 

"Let's sleep."

"Hyung, about that..." Jungkook didn't know if he could even sleep in the same bed as Jimin anymore, since he had Yoongi now.

"Come on, Kook," Jimin smiled.

The younger sighed and lied down slowly.

Then the shorter koala-hugged him and pecked him on the head.

Jungkook couldn't help but blush.

"J-Jiminnie Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"My friend has this problem... do you think you could help him...?"

"Well, I'll see what I can do... yeah? What is it?"

"Um... okay, so. My friend just got a boyfriend, yeah?"

"Mmhmm. Wait-- so your friend is, um, gay?"

"Uh, haha, yeah. I guess so. Anyways, he just got a boyfriend. But he's confused. A lot of other boys make him feel like he has sparks in his belly-- not just his boyfriend. It's confusing for him. What should he do?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"See how the boyfriend goes first-- maybe your friend might start to like the boyfriend more and forget about the other guys. Yeah?"

"O-Okay-- I'll tell him that. Thanks."

"And Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"Did you see the school video of the guy moaning?"

"Uh, yeah. Everyone's seen it by now. P-Pretty hot, haha, right?"

Jimin smiled and replied, "Yeah, those moans are really hot. It gives me some sort of nostalgia--- but I don't know what. Kinda sounds like you, but I know it isn't you." 

"Y-Yeah, I guess so." Jungkook turned to face the wall, as he felt heat rise to his cheeks.

"But... what's different... I bet your moans are hotter," Jimin whispered, breathing cold air into Jungkook's ear, while subtly grinding on Jungkook.

"H-Hyung!" Jungkook quickly got up, making Jimin jerk right off him. 

"Sorry, I was just stating the facts," Jimin laughed and rubbed his arm. He was really embarrassed. 

Jungkook then heard his phone go off; he got up out of bed, while Jimin just watched him. 

The younger one picked his phone up and set it on his ear.