Chapter Eight - Punishment

Jungkook POV

"Jiminnie Hyung, it's almost time for school..." I shook the boy sleeping in front of me.

His eyes fluttered open. They were red from last night. The smaller boy smiled and suddenly became shy.

"I-I'm sorry for last night... Kookie-ah..."

"Ah, no, it's really fine..." I shook my head slowly and smiled.

Jimin suddenly got up and out of bed. He went inside the bathroom and I could hear him turning the sink on. I decided to get dressed first.

As I was picking out my clothes, I wondered how I could sleep so easily in tight leather pants. I smiled and shook my head as I thought that Jimin gave me comfort. I scratched my bare chest and yawned quickly, pulling out a thick striped shirt with black pants from the closet.

As I was putting the shirt on, Jimin came out of the washroom and smiled sheepishly.

"Um, can I borrow some of your clothes today, Jungkookie...? I let you borrow my clothes yesterday, so I'd just like to, you know, see..."

I was pretty confused, but I agreed.

"You can pick, Jiminnie Hyung." I smiled.

"No, no, Kookie, can you please pick it out for me...?"

I slowly nodded and chose out a similar thick striped shirt, but I hesitated when I realized that my pants would be way too big for Jimin.

"Um, Jiminnie Hyung? I think I'll just give you back these leather pants that you gave me, since you won't be able to fit in my pants..." I put my hand up to my neck and rubbed it.

"Oh, okay!"

I quickly realized something while pulling down the leather pants to give back to Jimin. I came in these pants, while Yoongi grinded on me last night. I didn't know what to do.

"Um, Jimin Hyung... I think I'll give these pants to you later..."

"Kookie-ah... please...? I wanna try wearing clothes that you have worn before..." Jimin pouted his lips toward me.

I couldn't resist. Aish. I pulled down the pants and hoped Jimin wouldn't notice the dry cum while putting the pants on. I handed the pants and shirt to him.

As I was putting on my own black pants, I glanced over to see Jimin happily putting on the shirt that I gave him. It was cute... the shirt was big for him, so the shirt slid off his shoulder, exposing his collarbone. I gulped when I saw this and shook my head. I then watched him put on the pants. As he was putting it on, I realized that I had really stretched the pants out. I felt so bad.

"Um, sorry, Jiminnie Hyung, for stretching out the pants..."

"It's okay!" He smiled happily back at me.

Jimin Hyung looked so happy and adorable, which made me smile. I was glad he hadn't noticed the dry cum in the pants yet. I smiled in relief.

Jimin POV

I was so happy just to be wearing Jungkook's clothes. Although the clothes were quite big on me, there was something that stood out the most to me. Sure, the leather pants were really stretched out, but the crotch area was extremely stretched out. There was also something quite sticky, but also quite dry near that area, but it still felt good to wear Jungkook's things, so I just shrugged it off.

As I looked at Jungkook, I realized that we had similar clothing.

I hugged Jungkook and thanked him.