Chapter Seven - Back to the Dorm

Yoongi POV

It was around 11:43 PM now, and we still hadn't gone to our dorms. Jungkook and I were walking back now, and I got to learn a lot about him in the time being. Jungkook had never had full intercourse before, he was only 17, and his favorite color was red. As we were reaching my dorm, I felt sadness wash over me. I didn't want to leave Jungkook. I brought him into a hug, and his cheeks started to light up.

"See you tomorrow, Bunny." I whispered.

"O-Oh, yeah, see you, D-Daddy."

I smirked and let him go. I said one last good-bye and went into my dorm.

Jungkook POV

As I walked toward my dorm, I wondered why I hadn't stopped Yoongi from doing all those things to me. It was all confusing, and I couldn't figure anything out.

I knocked on the dorm room.

I heard Jimin shout.

"Wait, Kookie-ah!"

Then the door opened and I was greeted by a smiling Jimin.

I smiled back and he grabbed my arm.

"Where were you out so late, Kookie-ah...?" He pouted and looked up at me.

"I just... had things... you know?"

Jimin looked at me suspiciously and I averted my gaze from his eyes.

"Hm, okay, Kookie-ah... Get dressed quickly and sleep next to me again!"

"Okay... but Jiminnie Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you give me such tight clothes this morning...? These aren't even my clothes..." I smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, haha... that was just an accident... maybe." Jimin smiled and looked up at me.

I nodded and went to get my pajamas from the closet. I took off the tight white t-shirt and immediately Jimin said something.

"Jungkook! Stop..." He was staring at my chest.

I looked at him confused, as he started walking up to me. Jimin rubbed a spot on my chest and whispered.

"Who... did this?"

I looked down and quickly realized that he saw the mark Yoongi had given me. I jolted and covered the mark with my hands.

"Oh no, that's nothing! It's just a mark... I got from... a... fire...?" I replied nervously.

"Jungkook. I know this is a hickey. You can't hide it from me!" Jimin started to raise his voice.

I didn't know why he was getting so angry.

"I, um..."

I could see tears forming in Jimin's eyes.

Why is he crying now...?

I didn't know what to do, so I wrapped my arms around Jimin and we just stood there for a while. I could feel Jimin's tears running down my bare chest, his fingers still on the hickey. I pulled myself back for a second to wipe Jimin's tears. He buried his head into my bare chest. I rested my head on his.

I heard him whisper something.

"I hate you..."

This hurt me, but I still kept Jimin close. He stopped touching the hickey, but was still crying. I picked Jimin up and carried him to our bed.

I lied down and this time, I let his head rest on my chest. I put my hand on his neck and started to massage it.

He fell asleep quickly.

I whispered into his ear before falling asleep.

"I'm sorry..."