chapter three - in the forest

I picked up my bag and slung it across my shoulders, the weight pulling me down as i stood up with a grunt.

I turned around and picked up my phone and portable charger, placing it in my side pocket swiftly. I twitched my neck slightly, a small pain in my head that faded as i walked to my door with a frown.

I looked around, poking my head out before i stuck my body out into the hallway completely, slowly walking down to the living room. "Whats with the bag?"

I sighed loudly, turning around to see my brother with a towel around his waist, water dripping from his hair. "Im going out again.." I tugged my eyes away and continued to walk to the living room, faster this time. "Where to?"

I ignored him.

I shifted my bag as I turned the knob, Gabriel still asking questions as i shut it behind me loudly. I sighed as i held my straps tightly, walking down the drive way and onto the sidewalk slowly.

I jerked my head around when i heard Gabe open the door with a shout, only a pair of pants on him. I gasped silently as i took a run for it, adrenaline pulsing through my veins as my bag pounded against me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled, not daring to look back as i sprinted to my destination, the only place i knew where i would be alone,

the forest.

_____________

i lunged up the gravel trail, my shoes crackling at every step i took.

Everything was quiet, peaceful, as i looked around my surroundings with awe, the soft sounds if crickets fading into my ears.

I heard a snap and turned out quickly, my breathing raged as i darted my eyes around. Fear filled me to the core as i quickly walked along the path, the sounds getting louder as i was getting closer to the camp grounds.

My head pounded with a jumble of words and voices, forcing me to stop as i closed my eyes. Everything turned into ringing, my mind shaking with screams and terror.

soon

I gasped, my heart knocking against my chest madly as i shot my eyes open to see a figure in front of me. "Hey, long time no see huh?" They smiled kindly as they slid there hands down my arms.

It was Dean.

I lunged my body into his, wrapping my arms around him tightly as i shoved my face into his shirt. "Woah, what happened to you?" He breathed out as he placed his hands back around me protectively, my heart beat softening at the touch.

I didn't reply as i felt him push me away slightly, my eyes peeling open to reply. "I don't want to talk about it, what are you doing here anyway?" I asked suspiciously as i moved away slightly. "Same reason you're here; to get away from my crazy life." He chuckled warmly as he turned to walk down the same route.

I followed him, scared to be left behind in the large green landscape. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly as i looked around, spinning my head behind me. "Camp. Wasn't that where you where going?" He chuckled slightly as he pulled me closer, obviously noticing my destress.

I nodded slowly as i looked around, a small shiver running down my spine. "Run." I turned my head up and saw Dean smile kindly, letting go of my hand. "Run Castiel." I narrowed my eyes as i turned around, hearing a noise in the bushes near by. I quickly grabbed his hand, but was astonished when i felt nothing.

He was gone.

I gasped as i looked down and saw my hand held out to no one, my body turning cold as i franticly darted my eyes everywhere. "Dean!" I called out as i started to walk backwards, fear pulling at my chest as the sun went down further into the ground.

I spun around on my heal, sprinting in the opposite direction, my skin trembling with emotions.

Stay Here
Dont go home
Stay Castiel
CASTIEL STAY HERE

I closed my eyes as i ran down the track, the voices becoming louder as i passed the tall trees and boulders in my way.

Idiot, you're an idiot! 

I reached for my bag and pulled out my phone, dialing Gabriels number quickly before putting it to my ear. "Hello? Cas where are you?!" He answered immediately, worry filling his voice. "The forest, ple-" Hang up "where?!" Hang up the phone "Castiel answer me!" WORTHLESS YOU ARE WORTHLESS, HANG UP THE PHONE

I hung up.

I quickly put the phone in my pocket and continued my journey down the path, seeing the lights of cars passing quickly.

i want to go home.