chapter seven - happy little pill

Gabriel tapped the bottle on the table with a loud sigh. "We can watch a movie later?" He pleaded slightly as he scooted the medication to me, but i slid it back. "No, Im not taking these." I argued back for the fifth time that night. "Why? You're use to taking pills, Just take the damn pills!" He threw his hands up in frustration, causing me to take a whole step back. "You could be lying again, you lied about the prescription before." I glazed at the bottle full of tiny blue capsules, the tag reading my name in bold letters.

"Cas i did it for your own good, and I'm not lying now so take the meds." He narrowed his eyes and grabbed the medication, shoving into my hands with a grunt. "Oh really? Not telling me i have a disorder is for my own good!?" I yelled back before turning around to face the cabinets and fringe, not wanting to look at my brother anymore.

"Castiel-" "I was treated like a psychopath in school Gabriel. A freak that was lucky enough to graduate because the teachers felt sorry for me.." I felt my skin grow cold as i recalled the memories from before. "..I bet that they knew. Did they?" I gritted my teeth slightly as i glared at the ground beneath me.

"Cast-" "DID THEY?!" I lunched for the knife rack, grabbing the steal weapon as i spun around with tears threatening to spill. Gabriel franticly backed away, his arms raising slowly. "Put the knife down." He spoke softly, making my body twitch from the sudden mood change.

Stab him

"Castiel.." He raised his head slightly, as he slowly walked to me.

The pills are poison

"Look at me Castiel, i am your brother. I wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you, you know that." He reached his hand out for the knife and my hand started to shake out of reaction.

This is your chance

I darted my eyes at the pointed blade and took a shaky breath as i watched Gabriel place his hand on mine. "The pills are poison." I whispered as i dropped the knife and heard a hiss, then saw blood.

So much blood.