chapter thirteen - realization

I watched at Dean walk out of my room, a knife suddenly in hand which caused my heart to drop as i chased after him. "DEAN WHAT THE HELL?" I called as i chased him down the narrow halls which got smaller and smaller as i reached the end.

It was suffocating, like the walls where pressed against me, and i couldn't breath. "Dean please," i gasped out as i wrapped my fingers around my neck; i was terrified. "Gabriel!" I screamed as i ran into the kitchen, skirting when i saw Dean place his hand on Gabriels shoulder, impaling the knife into him.

"Castiel, whats wrong?!" Gabriel called as he turned to me, eyes wide as he put his mug down against the counter and ran over to me, Dean completely out of sight. "Your stomach, its bleeding!" I placed my hands over his wound and pressed firmly, but he only pushed me away. "Cas I'm fine, what are you talking about?" He glanced at me suspiciously as i only ran my hand though my hair in confusion.

"But you- but he- Dean just- he stabbed you!" I sputtered out as i franticly grabbed the end of his shirt and lifted it to see his abdomen was fine, no wound or gashed in place. "Dean did what?-" he laughed softly as he lowered my hands, his shirt slowly floating down again.

"Castiel, Dean isn't real."