chapter fourteen - answers

I nearly broke down there, my hands fidgeting around me as i slowly rose them to my neck. "W-What do you mean?" I asked quietly as i tried to recall what just happened. "He's been a hallucination..Cas you've been taking medication for it." Gabriel placed a hand on my shoulder calmly, but i shrugged it off, my eyes wide and filled with hurt. "You didn't want to tell me?" "Like you would of believed me anyway.. Besides, thats what the doctor said, i just didn't think it was true." He admitted as he wiped a hand down his fave slowly.

"Cas you're schizophrenic, you know that-" "I'm not crazy." I argued back as i patted my fingers against my slim neck carefully. "I didn't say you where." He sighed out slowly as he took a seat on the bar stool. "How long have you been seeing Dean?" He asked calmly as i twitched slightly. "A while.." "Castiel.." I sighed. "A few months.."

Gabe slowly put his hands down and turned his head to me with questioning eyes. "You didn't tell me.." "I didn't want you to worry." "But its my job to." I watched as Gabe scooted closer, sincerity in his voice; i moved back. "Your my brother, im suppose to look after you." I perused my lips at the thought, a small frown forming. "Im fine alone."

"Then why did you create Dean?"