chapter eleven - opia

I felt warm fingers run against my knotted hair, a rush of fear tumbling over me as sat up and opened my eyes from the sudden contact.

It was him.

He laid on his side right next to me, a small smile on his face as he watched
me catch my breath. "Dean?" I nearly whispered as a small smirk tapped against his pink lips. "Missed me?" He cooed as he adjusted himself against his elbows, a quick flash blurring my vision.

"Thats a keeper." He spoke softly as the small whirling of the Polaroid slipped the film out of its canister. "I-what- Dean what the hell!" I stuttered as i franticly stood up and jumped to my feet, the plump carpet between my toes.

"You cant just show up after a week and expect me to act completely... ah-- crap-" i ran my hands through my scalp as i thought of the word i forgot. The one that i was feeling at this exact moment.

"Opia?" Dean finished my sentence as he shifted up and off the bed, his large figure rising to meet mine. "Your feeling Opia, aren't you." He looked down at my body as i scratched red lines against my arm.

"I left a note." I changed the topic. "Did you even read it?" I asked as i stood there with my eyes turning glassy and red.

Dean sighed loudly as he pressed his lips together firmly before reaching behind his back pocket.

I took a step back as my eyes grew wide. "Dont shoot.." I pleaded as he looked at me with questioning eyes before pulling out a crumpled familiar letter. "Why would i-" His sentence trailed off as his brows knotted together.

Dean stood there as i darted my eyes around my room, a small lump running in my throat. "Cas look at me." Deans words threw me off guard, his sudden seriousness scaring the hell out of me.

"Lets leave this place, together. Lets run away."