Chapter (4) - Natalie's P.O.V

The bell rang, i ran into my locker. Put my stuff there. I glared at Alex when she talks with this 'new' kid. On purpose i drop my book, really hard. They stop talking and glanced at us, then they continue talking again.

I hate that

I sat into the 'popular' table, next to me is Alana Jennings. I just eat my lunch. Somebody tap my shoulder.

I wish it's Franco

Guess what? I'm totally wrong. It's Alana.

"Hey Alana," i greet, she smile.

"Hey, eum, i was thinking that you and I could hang out?" she ask me.

"No thank you," i answered.

"Well then, i just tell everyone that you're jealous only because Alex is more close to Franco than you," she said.

I glared at her, "I'm not jealous with Alex, never," i lied.

"Oh really? Then why did you drop your book when you saw Alex is talking to Franco?" she ask.

"It just slip from my hand," i lied again.

"I don't think so. rumors said, that you like Franco, you say that you want to admit your feelings to  Franco huh? But i don't think so. he will be mine," she said.

"No way, he will be mine" i yelled.

"hell no," she said.

I slap Alana on her cheek, it leaves a red mark on her cheek, she pulled my hair, and we start nail fighting, suddenly i put my fist on her nose, letting her fall to the ground.

But she get up and push me until i fell on someone.

And that someone is 

wait for it

okay be patient will ya

Franco

"Nice hit," he said, i smirked, and left.

Oh my gosh, i just fall into Franco! AAAAA! I'm so happy, Alana Jennings you will never be with Franco!