Chapter (13)

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was satisfied punching Amber's nose. She totally deserves it, I mean, maybe it could be her, who ask Franco to kiss Alex.

When we arrived in the field, Nathan's face was burning red. I decided to ask him what happen. 

"Nathan, can I ask you something ?" I asked, dragging him from the boys to a less crowded place. "What happened before ?" he look me in the eye, and told me everything. 

"I saw her, kissing with that bastard, am I not good enought, Jaz?" Nathan asked, I shook my head.

"You are the best for her, but she is still new to this kind of relationship, and I don't think Alex is kissing Franco, but its Franco who kiss her," I explained, he shrugged.

"I don't know Jaz, it's just, whatever," with that he left me, I need to fix things out, just when I was about to run to the field, I was stopped by none other than Franco. this bastard, how dare he show his face in front of me, after what he did to my best friend's relationship.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT !?!" I snapped at Franco, my fist is ready to hit him.

"Can we talk ?" I shook my head, and slap him. He hold his left cheek, who is now red. "Why did you do that for ?" I just smirk and left his question unanswered. I ran toward Tyler, and hug him, he look to me, and smile.

"Don't you ever let go of me, Ty," I said while sobbing.

"Whoa, whoa, what's wrong honey ?" Tyler asked, wiping my tears away.

"FrancoaskedforatalkbeforebutIslaphimbeforeheevencantouchme," I babbled really fast. 

"Slow down Jaz," I sigh and took a really deep breathe. 

"Franco asked for a talk before but I slap him before he even can touch me," I finally slow down. 

"Atta girl," he said proudly and hug me, I hug him, and didn't let go of him. Well I did because Coach called me. 

"TANNER !" 

"Guess that's my cue, see you later, babe ?" I asked, he nod, and kissed my forehead. 

Alex's P.O.V

"Alex, are you home?" my dad called. I didn't want him to see me like this, so I just stay quite. "Alex ?" I didn't answer him. I heard footsteps coming, "Alex?" I didn't answer him. Then the footsteps stop in front of my room. Just great. "Honey, I know you're in there," I let out a sigh and open the door. "Have you been crying ?" no shit, sherlock, I've been hitting myself in the eye, well of course I've been crying. 

"No dad, I have not been crying." I lied.

"you are lying, tell me what happened," 

"am not," again another lie

"Alex," 

"I am not lying," there goes another lie

"Alexis," 

"Jesus Christ, Dad, I'm not lying," ding ding, I just receive a trophy for lying.

"ALEXIS HATHEWAY," My dad's face now was the face of 'I-am-your-dad-you-should-tell-me-everything,' Okay that tone and look make me scared the shit out of me. 

"Okay, Franco kissed me, but I struggle to not kiss him back, but then Nathan saw it and he yelled at me, saying its over," I finally told him, by the time I finished, I was sniffing already. His face softens, and he pulled me into a hug. Then I cried my heart out making his shirt soak. 

"It's okay, honey, I know he will come back to you," I must admit it that I was shocked at his response. Cause some parents will say its his lost, or get over it, move on. But my dad didn't say it, and it comforts me a little. 

 I went back to my room and just snuggle with my red and puffy blanket. 

Natalie's P.O.V

After sport, I straigh away when to the parking lot, I was so sweaty and tired, I didn't bother to talk to anyone even Kyle, cause I'm that tired. I was going to my car, when Franco stand there, leaning to my car. I quickly hide behind the tree. I'm not tired and sweaty anymore, I was sweaty, tired, and furious. 

This bastard. What is he doing here 

I quickly took my phone and call Kyle to come here. Seconds later, he was already beside me. "So why do you need me here ?" Kyle asked. I pointed toward my car. "Oh Franco, what about him ?" 

"He kissed Alex and totally ruined her relationship with Nathan," I said in a slow and calm voice. Kyle was already clenching his fist, he walk to my car, then connected his fist with Franco's nose. I put my hand over my mouth. But then laugh. Kyle keeps on puching him several times. Why ? Cause Kyle also care for Alex, he has been a brother to Jasmine and Alex. Knowing that Alex's relationship is broken because of Franco, Kyle would do anything to protect Alex, Jasmine, and me.

Franco's face was like a major destruction, blood was covering his face. I made my way toward him, resting my hand in my hip, "That's what you get for messing with us !" I exclaimed. Kyle smirked, I hug him. I know violence is not the way out, but he needs to pay for what he did.

When I arrive home, I directly went to my room and take a shower. I poured a strawberry smell shampoo and just wash my hair. After I was done, I skipped dinner, cause I was already sleepy and because I was not that hungry. I lay in my bed, and drifted to dreamland. 

Author's Note :

We are so sorry for the late update, Me and Aiko have been busy lately with school and all that shit. So this book will be on hold until our winter break, I really hope you be patient. 

Great Things Comes To Those Who Wait. 

I know I'm so wise, hahaha but I'm awesome that way. 

Okay so we will probably be updating after 11th December or on that date. 

Until next time readers :D 

♣Jessyca♣