Chapter (15)

Recap : 

Ding Dong ! 

Finally my doorbell rings,

That was fast. I sprinted to the door to find.....

---End Of Recap---

Jasmine's P.O.V

It was my parents, yep its them alright, with their fancy but elegant outfits. Good I'm nothing like them, well my sister is the one who follow their path. Ugh its just to girly. I went an hug them, they hug me back but the hug is so tight, I couldn't breath. "Mom...Dad...Can't....Breathe," They let go.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey is just we miss you so much," 

"Well, I can see that alright," I sarcasticly said, while fixing my t-shirt. "How are you mom, dad?" trying to make a conversation.

"well we are alive arent we?" Dad joked. 

"Eliot, honey, stop making jokes," My mom said while hitting my dad, playfully. "We are great, how bout you ?" 

"Never been better !" I exlaimed. 

"So are the others going to stay for the night ? all the parents want to tell you guys something," 

"Yea, I guess, what are we going to talk about ?" 

"Just somethings, we'll see you guys tomorrow okay ?" I nod so did my friend. 

I wonder what do they want to talk about. 

Alex's P.O.V 

"Do you know what are they going to talk about ?" I ask Jasmine. She shrugge. 

"I wonder what?" Natalie questioned and turn her face to a thinking face. We suddenly stop thinking and we decided to turn the night down. Everyone was sleeping on the couch, except Cole. I don't know why but he just sleep on the floor, I wonder why is Cole related to Natalie. Out of the three of us, Natalie is the normal one. I shake away the thought and cuddle with Nathan. 

---------------------

"RISE AND SHINE !" Jasmine's mother shouted. Everyone wake up lazily, I untangled myself from Nathan's arm. 

"Arrggh Mom, I need to have my sleep," Jasmine yelled, covering her head with her pillow. 

"Don't let me get the bucket, young lady," Jasmine's mom strictly said. Jasmine grunted, but finally gave in by getting out of her bed. And the six of us head to the six bathroom in Jasmine's house. 

Gawd, this house is so big that I even forget how big it is. 

Once we are all ready, we all settled in the living room. Me and Natalie gasped when we saw my dad and her parents getting out from their car. 

Natalie's P.O.V

"Why is my parents here, Aunt Johana ?" I asked Jasmine's mother. 

"Because their here to talk about something." 

"Does that involve me and the others?" She nod. 

I wonder what are they going to talk about ? And why is it involving us

I went back to the living room to join the others, when I saw Jasmine and Alex, I drag them to the corner. 

"What's up, Nat?" Jasmine greeted me once we were alone. 

"Do you know what do they want to talk about ?" I questioned her. She shrugged, I gestured my eyes to Alex, she did the same thing like Jasmine, shrugged. I rolled my eyes. 

"Jasmine, Alex, Natalie can you come here for a sec?" Aunt Johana called. We all immediately walked back to the living room that is occupied by our parents and my brother. 

"Yes, mom ?" Jasmine asked. 

"We need to tell you something." My mother answered. 

"You girls are actually....." 

Author's Note : 

CLIFFHANGER !! 

So it will be THE END after the next two chapter. I can't believe it's almost a goodbye *sniff* 

Anyway you know the drill 

VOMMENT !!