We Got A Boy Chapter (16)

Recap : 

"Jasmine, Alex, Natalie can you come here for a sec?" Aunt Johana called. We all immediately walked back to the living room that is occupied by our parents and my brother. 

"Yes, mom ?" Jasmine asked. 

"We need to tell you something." My mother answered. 

"You girls are actually....." 

End Of Recap.

Chapter 16 

Jasmine's P.O.V

"You girls are actually sisters," my mother said with a tear running through her cheek. All us three, Alex, Natalie and me have our mouth hang open. 

"W-what d-d-do -y-ou mean w-we -ar-are s-s-sister ?" I stuttered looking at my mom whose mascara is now ruined. 

"All three of you are sisters, we are very sorry for keeping it a secret from you," Natalie's mom sniffed. 

"Who's the parents ?" Natalie asked with watery eyes. 

"Mr. Hatheway," Natalie's dad answer, "and the mom, Mrs. Colleens." 

"But how?" Alex questioned. 

"Your dad and Natalie's mom was once married but the got divorced, before they got divorced, Natalie's mom got pregnant with Jasmine," Nat's dad said gesturing his eyes toward me, "And you're name is actually not Jasmine, it's Andie." 

Omg I love that name

But I don't dare to say my thought out loud. I slightly nod, then Nat's Dad continue, "Then a year later on the month of May, she gave birth to Alex, then gave birth to Natalie on June." My eyes widen. 

"So that means, I'm the oldest ?" I asked him, he nod. "cool," I answered simply and grin. Natalie and Alex just rolled their eyes. Kyle, Tyler, and Nathan was just sitting there, amused. 

"OMG OMG, I can't believe that we are sisters," Natalie squeeked. Me and Alex nod hyperly. 

I am sorry it's a lame ending.... Well I guess our journey ends here. Im_Dreamer22 had fun writing this, and we'll see you on our next stories.. 

The next chapter will be the last chapter, it will be an Epilogue. 

Until next time :)