Chapter 9 (Edited)

Aunt Cala grinned and jumped up and down, reminding me of a child that could finally have ice cream after a hot summer's day. Her eyes danced with a light that I haven't seen in awhile, and I could tell that she was happy that her family was back together, causing my heart to fill with love for she considered me her daughter. "Come on, let's go." She started run towards the house, causing me to look at Uncle Ryker weirdly and wondering how much sugar she had had.

Uncle Ryker shrugged his shoulder, trying to keep an impassive look on his face. A smile flickered on his lips, but he didn't say a word while he followed his bouncing mate who stopped at the door to wait for us.

I huffed followed them, glad that my pack members surrounded me from the old pack as well as my "mate". My whole back was stiff, because I could feel his gaze on me, and it took everything in my power not to go over to him and smack his head until he knew that he had to accept me and love me just as much as I did him.

"So, what is this surprise?" Garett asked from beside me. "Sam doesn't like surprises." He slung his arm across my shoulder, only after messing up my hair. He winced when I jabbed him in the gut with my elbow. "Violent woman," he seethed, causing me to jab him harder.

"The only reason as to why do not like surprises, is because this dumb butt thought it would be funny to put a squirrel in my pants and then run around singing 'S.I.M.P' with me cussing him out."

"And that is when our lil' Angel started cussing," Celeste said with a sniff. She placed her arm around me and then her hand to her heart. "Oh, when kids grow up and become independent and start to cuss. What a sad, sad day."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You two are weird," I said, earning a laugh from both Aunt Cala and Uncle Ryker. "Now, can you tell me what the surprise is?" I begged, pouting. I have been told countless of times that I had the best puppy dog eyes than anyone that could have them. I guess it was because, I was able to give off that defeated, innocent persona which wasn't like me at all.

Uncle Ryker turned back to look at me, his eyes softening. "Well..." he begun, only to be smacked by his mate. He yelped, causing me to snicker while he glared at her, the love more dominant in his eyes than the mock anger. What was that for, Woman?" he seethed, causing her to glare.

Uncle Ryker might be the Alpha, but Aunt Cala ran the household. She was the one that people turned to when they were having problems. She and my mother used to be the people that took care of the well being of the pack, and I could only hope that when I got the chance, I would be as good as her, as both of them.

Garrett moved his arm from around my shoulders and grabbed my hand. He brought it to his lips, indicating that he was there for me. Out of all our friends, he had the tendency to wean himself into my thoughts and listen to them, so it wasn't a surprise that he was able to know what I was thinking. 'You will be a great Luna,' he said through the pack link. He glanced behind him when he heard a growl, knowing that it was my mate. 'Your mate on the other hand....'

I bit back a snort, agreeing with the fact that my mate wouldn't make a good Alpha and squeezed his hand. 'Are you sure that I will make a fine one?' I asked, hope in my voice. I turned to look at him, hope in my eyes. It was sad to say that I trusted Garrett more than my own mate, because he was the one that had helped me open up to the pack around me. He helped me become the girl I was today, with the help of Jack.

Garrett didn't say a word but squeezed my hand and sent a cheeky wink towards my way. "Now, can we please know this surprise?" Garrett asked, taking his hand out of mine. He stuffed his hands in his jacket, causing me to roll my eyes at his "too cool" act.

Aunt Cala turned to look at us and smirked. "You'll see," she said. She wiggled her eyebrows, causing me to think that she had something "smexy" planned for me.

Oh, boy.  

_______________________________________

A/N: What do ya'll think has been planned? What is Aunt Cala going to show them? Any ideas? Ya... I wanted to add the video and forgot to. Enjoy. :3