Chapter 21 (Edited)

Two weeks have passed, and I was free from being confined to my room and the training room that Jack and I trained in. There were a couple of times where we were almost caught sneaking around to get to the training room, but thankfully, that never happened.

Thomas had started to ignore me, and I couldn't really bring myself to care. There were days when I was helping the Omegas train longer to get ready for the a fight, and he started to have sex with Amanda and probably other girls as well if Amanda decided to show up to practice as well.

School was still a bore, and there were times when some of the students tried to pick on me. However, they learned quickly that I wasn't the same girl that I had been two years ago. And again, Thomas decided to have sex during school.

So, there were times when I had to ask to go to the bathroom and groan out in pain. I would cuss him out, even though I knew that he couldn't hear me. I hated how he made me feel like shit and not wanting to do anything.

But, speaking of training Omegas, I was doing that with my group of friends before I felt a shift in the wind. Something was wrong, and I could feel it as the air around me started to blow harder than it had been. It was sending me a signal, telling me that there was something that wasn't right.

"Alright, everyone inside," I called out, stopping them from fighting each other. "We'll pick up later on tonight or tomorrow."

"Yes, Gamma," they said and walked towards the house while I started to walk towards the trees. I was grateful that they didn't try to ask why I had stopped them from training when I kept telling them that it was important to learn.

"Sam?" Cel asked, following me. Worry filled her voice because it wasn't everyday that I would walk away from training and send the Omegas in. "What is it?"

"I'll have to tell you later," I called over my shoulder. "Just go to the house."

"Fuck no," Cel said, and I could tell that they were following me. "We aren't leaving you behind."

I bit back a huff and picked up my pace to a run. I was worried. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I could tell that my secret would be out. Sure, my Wolf and I have been talking to see if we did want to tell them, and we will tell them, just not right now. "All right, fine. Just be careful."

'Are you alright?' Jack asked, knowing full well what was going to happen. 'Are you sure you want to do this?'

I pursed my lips. 'Not really,' I admitted. 'But, I think that there is going to be something worse than this, and I do want them to know first.'

'Like something will happen here, and they will be pissed that you didn't tell them?' Jack guessed, causing me to hum in agreement. 'Well, I'll be by your side when you do tell them.'

I was grateful that he would be by my side, but I couldn't help but think that they would be knowing in a little while. The reason as to why I thought it would be sooner was because we came upon fifteen Rogues with three children in the middle.

"Hey!" Cel screamed, causing some of the Rogues to look our way. She tried to run faster, but I pushed her back with the wind as well as make a whirlwind around the children and around the outside of the group of fifteen Rogues. "What the fuck?" Cel exclaimed, seeing the whirlwind appear out of nowhere.

I didn't say a word as I moved my hand, causing a small burst of air to throw a couple of the Rogues to the side of the barrier. My eyes were a lighter brown, and I knew that my teeth were elongated because of the small startled scream that Cel had let out.

I ignored everyone while I protected my group from the people attacking us, concentrating on knocking them out. Sure, I would kill if I needed to, but something hn me told me that I needed to keep them alive. I needed to get information out of them about the man that had made my life a living hell.

And so, as soon as the last person was unconscious, I let both the tunnels fall before I turned to look at my friends. I could see my Uncle at the base of where the first circle was and gave him a subtle nod. "I think we need to have a talk," I said, watching as Robbie move Cel behind him.

***

I was nervous. No, I was more than nervous, I was fucking scared of what they thought of me. By the looks of fear, I knew that they were afraid of me, and I hated it. I was so scared and nervous that I was pacing the length of the room with Jack and Uncle Ryker being the only "relaxed" people.

"If you can quit wearing down my carpet, that would be nice," Uncle Ryker said. He gestured towards him where he was seated on a couch with Garrett. "Take a seat so we can discuss as to what the wind power was about."

I breathed through my nose and sat down where Uncle Ryker and Garrett were sitting. A small flash of hurt flickered through my eyes when I saw Garrett shift away from me before looking at my hands. "I... um..." I took a deep breath and let out, fiddling with my hands. "I'm not a Dud," I said, finally.

"What are you then?" Jack asked, prompting me to tell.

I moved a hand through my hair and let my shoulders sag. "A white wolf," I said, finally. "My... grandmother was the one before me. That was one of the reasons as to why I was sent to the pack, so she could teach me."

"How long did you know?" Robbie asked.

"I knew that I was a white wolf at sixteen. Cyra, my Wolf, told me not to tell anyone. We've been going through the pros and cons of having to tell you all." I shook my head and chuckled bitterly. "I knew that I had powers when Austin was killed."

"And you didn't use them?" Toby asked. His voice was heard, and I could tell that he was accusing me for the death of his brother.

"I didn't have control over them," I said. I shook my head and chuckled bitterly. "I blame myself every fucking day for his death." My voice shook but I made sure that I kept my feelings in check. "I blame myself for the death of my parents and of Austin. I would've done something if I could've."

"And why didn't you?" Toby asked. He stood and stalked towards me, causing both Jack and Uncle Ryker to shift into their seats. He had a murderous look in his eyes, and I knew that he was letting his Wolf affect some of his decisions.

I looked up at him, letting all of my emotions fill my eyes. "Because, I panicked. I did the one think that I wasn't supposed to do. I panicked. MInd you, I did not know how to use my powers in a fight because I didn't have control. The only reason as to why I am able to even control them was because I had practiced them as well as training into fight in Wolf and human form." I stood and took a step towards him, keeping my body relaxed. "Hit me all you want. I know you blame me, even though it wasn't in my power to stop it."

Toby grabbed me by the shirt and punched me in the nose before dropping me to the ground. "I will never forgive you," he spat before walking out of the room.

I closed my eyes and placed my head on the ground. "Leave him," I said, sensing Jack move. "Let him cool down. He'll forgive me." I hope.