Quick A/N before carrying on with Extras

Ok, first role call. Who is actually reading the second book and waiting for me to update? (Good news, I am updating today after this message.) Who is waiting for me to finish the book before reading? Who is pissed off at the second book and decided not to finish? And, who is currently behind on reading it? (As of right now 6/23/17 there are 17 chapters and I will be updating the 18th tonight)

Ok, since the role call is taken care of, let's get down to business (to defeat the Huns o.o xD). A lot of people are pissed that Sam will be with Tommy (let's face it, I've said it many times before that they will end up together (just not off the bat)) and think that he deserves to be alone and Sam needs a better man. I have two reasons as to why Tommy acted the way he did as well as "protecting" her. One of them has all ready been set to light in the second book. The other might be mentioned later on in the second book, but I don't know when. I have extras planned for both of the reasons and if ya'll don't want to wait in the second book for them, then just read them. (I won't be doing the extras that I had said in the previous chapter except for the chocolate kiss because that one is finished). 

NOTE: One of the extras (or a group) has a major/minor/idk trigger warning. If you do have suicidal thoughts and might cut because you can feel the pain of the character, then do not and I mean do not read it. I will be having a trigger warning to warn those that are sensitive of the topic.

Secondly, most everyone are pissed that Alpha Ryker doesn't do anything to stop the bullying and shit like that. He does know what is going on with Sam, but he can't do anything about it, not without hurting an "innocent" (more will be explained in extras). He, also, is listening to Sam's grandmother who doesn't want him to do anything (again, more will be explained in extras and chapter of the second book so just bare with me and let my plan reveal itself in due time.) He isn't trying to act stupid or anything like that. He is trying to trust in what information that Sam's grandmother had given him.

Thirdly, Sam was not told that she is the white wolf because that would put her in grave danger. There are two big bad guys that Sam has/had to face. One she had all ready killed but the other is going to take longer because this one has more power than the other in ranking. Another thing is if she knows that she is the White Wolf beforehand, then she might have been taken at a young age and forced into "breeding" with other males that aren't her mate. She could, also, be turned evil and against what the White Wolf stands for which has had happened before with a different White Wolf. (I might or might not write a book about that. o.o That might be fun to explore. xD)

And, I think that is it. If I have anything else that I tell/warn ya'll then I will let ya'll know. Bare with me with my weird update schedule and pissing people off with what I am writing with characters. (I don't know why I like pissing people off. xD) I am still learning and maybe one day hoping that I can get a book, two, or all published.

Oooh one more thing, check my message board because there is a list of books that are/will be up for the Wattys2017. Go check it out.

Peace out Fluffy Munchkins

~Rissa