Chapter 25 (Edited)

A/N: So, I do have an extra planned out all ready. I know that ya'll will be like 'why did you end that there? What was the convo about?' Well, you'll have to wait until I complete the book to find out. ;) I really wanted to write this next chapter and have one of my favorite charries (or will be) put in. So without further adue, here is chapter 25.

__________________________________________________________________

I scowled and folded my arms across my chest, not liking the company that was beside me. It had been an hour after the meeting with my Uncle, Aunt, and two friends and after making a phone call to my friend who knew how to make an antidote for the Rogues that were being controlled by this group of whatever.

My Uncle stood in the room in front of me with Jack and in front of them was Isaac. He had his arms across his chest and stared hard at the male, trying to make him feel intimidated. However, I didn't think it was working with Isaac smirking as if to say 'I know something ya'll don't know'.

Jack was just relaxing in his seat, basically being the good cop to Uncle Ryker's bad cop. He was fiddling with his hands and looking up at Isaac as if trying to gauge a reaction from the other male. 'Can he see us?' he asked, not looking at me. 'You did say he was blind, correct?'

I grunted, causing Thomas and Robbie to look at me, curious. I didn't look at them, staring at Isaac. 'Ya,' I said. 'Drop your pen.'

Jack complied and shifted to the right, knocking over his pen. Both Isaac and Uncle Ryker looked at him, Uncle Ryker scowling at the young Alpha. "Whoops," he said, shrugging his shoulder. "It slipped." He leaned down to pick it up, making a big show of it.

'Asshole,' I linked, biting my lip to keep from snickering at Uncle Ryker's hard look and Jack's innocent face. I snorted when Uncle Ryker turned to look at the two way mirror and give me a hard look, even though I knew that he couldn't see me.

"Why did you want to talk to me, Alpha?" Isaac, or the male who was controlling Isaac, asked. He looked at the table in front of him before looking up at him. "Or are you just playing a game with that dashing young bitch of yours?" He looked at the double-sided and smirked. Lust filled his eyes, causing me to shudder. "I wonder how she tastes."

Uncle Ryker and Jack growled out a warning, and I watched as they both stood and leaned over the table. "I would watch what you say," Jack warned, clutching the table. His whole body shook, and I could feel his anger and hatred, even from another room.

'Calm down,' I said, scoffing and rolling my eyes. I wasn't that fazed by what I just heard, having heard something a hell of a lot worse a long time ago. 'You heard worse from people being controlled by these stupid assholes.' "Tell your dad to calm down," I said, my voice hard and leaving no room for discussion.

"And if I don't?" Thomas asked, being an asshole. He folded his arms across his chest, causing me to look at him with a glare.

"Then my foot will be up your ass in three seconds flat," I replied, giving him my best 'do-you-want-to-fuck-with-me-look'.

Isaac busted out laughing and leaned forward. If his hands weren't handcuffed behind his back, then I was sure he would be smacking his knee. "I am just kidding. She isn't my type." He smirked. "But then again, she would be a good fuck."

"Why did you attack those children?" Uncle Ryker asked. His body was shaking but not as bad as Jack. He gestured for Jack to sit down and sat down in his seat again.

Isaac shrugged. "To get the White Wolf out of hiding," he replied. He leaned forward as if he was trying to tell an important secret. "I think she is here," he mocked whispered. He let out a wheezing laughter, causing Jack to scoff and roll his eyes.

"Legend has it that the White Wolf stays with the protection of their designated pack until she has completed her training. I have never heard of a White Wolf completing her training in such a short time. Have you?" Jack asked, looking at Uncle Ryker.

Uncle Ryker shook his head. He didn't say a word but looked at me, begging me to let him hit this man. His whole body was tense and he was shaking. He leaned his head towards Jack when he cleared his throat, before huffing, knowing full well that I wasn't going to let him.

'Did you find someone that looks to be dead?' I asked Garrett, trying to save both Isaac's and Uncle Ryker's ass. My annoyance level was high as well, but I couldn't really do anything about it. I had to keep reminding myself that Isaac did not mean what he was saying, which was why I had chosen him for my uncle to interrogate.

'Ya,' Garrett said. 'He looks like Goldilocks mated to a Surfer dude. Toby and I are close. You can stop the interrogation.'

'Good.' I knocked on the two way glass, ignoring Thomas's growl and Robbie's curious gaze. I walked out of the room, knowing that both Uncle Ryker and Jack needed to see that I was all right.

Laughter filled the air while Uncle Ryker and Jack walked out of the room. Both of them were angry, and I knew that they needed to take a run.

"We got them," I said, answering their unspoken question.

"Good."

***

I closed the door to my room being quiet. It was two in the morning, and I had told Uncle Ryker that I would be going to have a talk with Isaac. I was somewhat annoyed that he wouldn't let me go by myself, but I did understand his reasoning.

He wanted to make sure what I was saying was true. He wanted to protect me, even though I was far from needing protection. "Ready?" he asked from behind me.

I nodded my head and smirked, turning to look at the pouting Alpha. "You can't really scare me. I knew you were behind me."

Uncle Ryker snorted and shook his head. "Did you put the decoy up?"

I nodded my head and started to walk towards the dungeons. I was worried. I had no idea if Isaac would talk to me or if the guilt was too much for him. I knew that he remembered what he had said to me, and I didn't know how I was going to get him to talk to me.

Uncle Ryker touched my elbow. "Are you alright?" he asked, his voice soft.

I shook my head and sighed. I couldn't tell him. I had no idea how I should tell him that I was scared. I was scared that Isaac wouldn't want to talk to me after what Goldilocks had put him through.

"He'll talk," Uncle Ryker muttered. He squeezed my shoulder, reassuringly. "He'll know that you didn't let me hit him even though I really wanted to."

I offered him a small smile but didn't say a word. As soon as I got to the dungeon's, I quickened my pace until a slow run, making sure that I didn't make a sound. I made it to Isaac's cell and halted abruptly, using my power to stop Uncle Ryker from running into me. "Isaac," I whispered, kneeling in front of the cage. "Please," I begged. I placed air around the silver bar and placed my hand on it.

Isaac didn't turn to look at me. His head was cocked to the head, and I knew that he was paying attention to me. "Mae cupla (I'm sorry)," he whispered, his voice laced with guilt.

I took a deep breath and leaned my head on my hand and sighed. I wished I was able to tell him that I knew that it wasn't him who had done it but one of the other members in the cells. I wished that I could ease his fears and suffering, but I knew that I couldn't. "I know."