Chapter 15 (Edited)

Question of chapter: What is your favorite candy?

__________________________________________________________________

"Whoa there! Where is the fire?" someone asked, grabbing me. The person picked me up so that my legs were off the ground, and I was running as if I on thin air.

I huffed and looked up to see one of Jack holding me. I scowled at the smirk on his face and stopped trying to run from him. "Garrett is about to have a fire up his butt," I muttered, turning my scowl to Garrett who was leaning up against a wall, smirking.

Jack snorted, used to our behavior. "What happened this time?"

"Garrett says I'm not his type," I said with a mock pout while I looked at our Alpha and friend. "That means I'm not hot."

"Oh, believe me," Garrett said. "You are hot. I just don't want to get punched in the throat again." He rubbed his throat where I had punched him before, grimacing. "Besides, it sounds weird to give my sister that comment."

"And it is weird to even think about it," Jack agreed. "You are like our younger sister."

"Not Garrett's," I complained. "I am older than him."

"Ya, like by a day," he replied. "I'm taller."

"I'm faster."

"I'm beautifuler."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You look like a potato," I replied. "Speaking of food..." I looked up Jack from where I was still hanging in his arms. "Can I get food? I am hungry."

Jack shook his head and smirked. "You and Cel," he teased. "You both are always hungry."

I shrugged my shoulder. "We are growing people," I replied. "We love our food."

Jack snorted and placed me down. "Your aunt said not to worry about the food or the dishes. She expects you to be up early tomorrow and cook breakfast." He frowned and had this contemplating look on his face. "That means you can't train anyone."

"Dang it," I said, pouting. I started to walk towards the dining room, followed by Garrett and Jack. "I really wanted to kick people's asses."

"It is bottom, Sam Avery," the familiar voice of my aunt said. "It is not ass. That word is a bad word."

I turned to look at my aunt and uncle to see that both of them were looking as if they had been doing the nasty. An innocent grin appeared on my face while I wiggled my eyebrows, causing Aunt Cala to look away blushing. "But, Aunt Cala," I said innocently, causing Uncle Ryker to laugh underneath his breath. "Uncle Ryker says those words all the time."

Aunt Cala turned her gaze to Uncle Ryker, who looked like a deer in the headlights. "You say those words?" she asked in a warning tone.

"Ummm... you do as well?" Uncle Ryker asked, innocently.

'We might want to back away, slowly,' I said, backing up. 'Aunt Cala is going to blow up.' I bit back my laughter when I saw my uncle look as if he was about to piss his pants.

'Does this happen a lot?' Jack asked, slowly moving away from them and coming my way.

'Pretty much,' I replied, watching as Garrett slink away from them. 'The pack knows that they are a united front, but they like to argue a lot.'

"What do you mean that I do as well?" Aunt Cala screeched, making me close my eardrums because of how loud she screeched. "Are you saying that I'm a fucking cusser?"

'Run,' I linked both of them before sprinting down to the dining room with both on my heels. As soon as we were out of earshot, the three of us busted out laughing and made our way into the dining hall that way.