Chapter One

WARNING!!!!
THIS BOOK CONTAINS SHITTY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. SO IF THAT IS SOMETHING THAT TRIGGERS YOU JUST CLICK OFF THIS BOOK AND IM SURE YOU WILL FIND ONE UP TO YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR REQUIREMENTS. IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T TRIGGER YOU THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE TO READ ON AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ENJOY.
SINCERELY MISS UNKNOWN

"Baby get your arse back here right now!" Yelled Jane, Jane is the old woman who runs this mad house, I'm Katerina by the way but everyone calls me Baby I have no fucking clue why but that's what they call me so I just run with it

"Baby get your arse back here right now!" Yelled Jane, Jane is the old woman who runs this mad house, I'm Katerina by the way but everyone calls me Baby I have no fucking clue why but that's what they call me so I just run with it. My full name is Katerina Mabel Hudson well Hudson was my mothers last name. I never knew who my father was my mother never told me, but the one thing she did tell me was his first name, Thomas personally I was hopping it would be something more I don't know, exiting like Bear because lets be real it would have been a lot fucking easier to find him, everyone is called Thomas how am I meant to know which one my mother slept with and that just makes things worse, my mother was your everyday street whore and I say was because she's dead some basted killed her and I got stuck here. You are probably really confused to why Jane was yelling at me and to why I was running away from this so called mad house? Well this mad house is an orphanage they put me here when my mother died I can't say I hate it but I can't say I love it either. I wasn't really running away I was going to go back when I was done having some fun. Technically I wasn't aloud to be out at this time but this is when all the fun happens and I couldn't waist that opportunity now could I, I am a 16 year old girl after all and we need to have some fun we don't stay young forever but unfortunately this was my last night of fun because before I knew it the orphanage had found and contacted my father and he was coming to get me to start my new life in Birmingham because guess who my father was, Thomas FUCKING Shelby all I have to say is kill me now.
-----------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading this I haven't written anything I long time so I'm sorry that this chapter is short and its a bit shit but if you have anything you want me to add to this book or if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes feel free to change them. Also I want to make some more original characters but if you would like to be in it just leave your name and a description of what you look like and what you're like in general or if there is a celebrity that you want to play you just put them down. So thanks so much for reading and I hope you like it to keep on reading.