Chapter Twenty

Tommy's P

Tommy's P.O.V.
I have now been looking for Katerina for 3 hours and still no sign of her. I have asked every person I have seen if they have seen a teenage girl with brown hair, green eyes and most likely with a very angry look on her face. Everyone just shakes there head no and says sorry.

I look at my pocket watch and see that it is now 5:40pm "fuck" I whisper to myself

I look at my pocket watch and see that it is now 5:40pm "fuck" I whisper to myself. I am about to turn around and head to the Garrison for the family meeting when I see a man and something inside of me is telling me to ask him if he has seen Katerina. I walk over to the older gentleman "Hello I am looking for my daughter and was wondering if you have seen her she is quite short, around 16 years of age, has brown hair and green eyes. Is there any chance you may have seen her?" I ask politely. "I did see a young lady by herself running towards the docks but whether or not she is your daughter I do not know. He replies. "thank you, sir," I say walking towards the docks.

Katerina's P.O.V.
I can not live here anymore because if I stay any longer I will burn that house to the ground with every Shelby inside. I mean who the actual fuck does that whore think she is. My mother was an amazing person she was so kind and generous she loved everyone warts and all. Life just was not fair to her. She drew the short stick in life but always made sure to be happy with what god and the world gave to her. None of them truly knew her not even Tommy. All they will ever think of her is that she was the prostitute that never allowed her daughter to have a relationship with her farther. But can you blame her the Shelby's are fucking insane. I become overcome with thoughts of my mother and the good times we shared. I feel something on my check and realise it was a tear

I begin to run to the nearest place in which I could hide

I begin to run to the nearest place in which I could hide. Once the tears started I couldn't stop. I ran faster and faster to find somewhere to hide. I accidently bumped into an older man "sorry" I say and continue running. I eventually made it to the docks. There is a bridge I sit under it. All I can do is cry thinking of my mother and how she should be alive and how she was taking away from me to soon. At the same time, I am internally yelling at myself for crying. You see when my mum died I would cry all the time but a friend of my mothers who I considered my farther found me one day crying and told me that I had to stop because people will use my emotions as a weakness and would take advantage of me. Since that day I have tried my hardiest not to cry especially in public.

I stop crying and wipe the tears of my cheeks remembering what he used to say to me

I stop crying and wipe the tears of my cheeks remembering what he used to say to me. "There are bad people in this world Katerina bad people who want to hurt girls like you. So, you need to toughen up and learn how to protect yourself maybe if your mother would have listened to me she would still be here." He gave me my first gun that day and from that day on the little innocent girl was gone I was no longer going to allow anyone to hurt the people I love.

Tommy's P.O.V.
I start to walk down the docks and I can see a small figure under a bridge. As I get closer I can see that it is Katerina. "So, this is where you have been hiding" I say she turns her head and looks up at me.
—————————————————————
so there you go i know it's not much but i hope you like it. i have now finished my first year at university and i have plenty of time off so i will try my hardest to write more. if there is anything you guys would like to be added into the upcoming chapters please let me know i want to make sure that this story is enjoyable for you all and if you have an idea you would like me to add i would be more than happy to add it. - M.U. xoxo