Chapter Six

Baby's P.O.V
So the time I was away from the orphanage I thought I would just be at the docks for a few hours reading but then hours turned into a few days I was away for the organ age exactly 3 day I slept on the streets most nights but that didn't bother me I just need to clear my mind and now I was heading back to the orphanage. It's now a Sunday and I was heading back so I could have a wash, put some new cloths on and go to church. I wouldn't say I was religious nor would I say that I believed in it all but my mother always made me go and it was the one thing from my old life I held onto. I would dress up into my only nice dress then I would go to church and after I would put flowers on my mothers grave so on the way home I pick up her favourite flowers, tulips and head home.

Tommy's P.O.V
We were finally here and we were right outside the orphanage. I'm nervous, scared even and I'm never any of those things. What was she going to think of me, did she already know who I was and what I did for a living or did she know nothing she most likely knew everything but a part of me was hoping that she had no clue I'll just have to wait and see. As we were walking up the path to the front door of the orphanage all of the kids were staring at us and whispering to each other. As I was about to knock on the door it opened and there was an old woman standing there. "Hello Mr Shelby I'm Jane the owner of the orphanage and the one who wrote the letter" "Hello Jane, you can call me Tommy." As I was about to keep talking Jane interrupts me "I'm sorry for interrupting what you were going to say but we have a slight problem." "Continue." I say confused "We didn't realise you were going to be here so quickly after we sent the letter. But on Thursday night Katerina snuck out usually she would come back after a few hours but no one has seen her since." I was shocked to what Jane was saying "But its Sunday, that means she's been gone for three days." "We know Tommy but there is nothing we can do." As I was about to say something the door behind us slams shut I slowly turn around. "Katerina where the bloody hell have you been!" Jane yells. It's her I'm looking at my daughter.
-----------------------------------
It's a bit short but I will try update again tonight. Hope you guys like it. I still can't believe how many views this book has so thank you so much love you lots - M.U. xoxo