Chapter Twenty-one

Katerina's P.O.V.

"So, this is where you have been hiding" I turn around and see Tommy standing there. I roll my eyes "leave me alone" I say standing up and walking away. Before I could get to far he grabs my wrist. I turn around and pull my arm from his grip. "what do you want? Why can't your family just leave me alone?" I ask, Tommy sighs "there is a family meeting and you need to come." He replied, "don't I have to be apart of the family to attend the family meeting?" "Katerina ..." I cut Tommy off before he could say anything else. I push him over and over again "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME KATERINA YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT. ONLY MY MOTHER CAN CALL ME THAT AND GUESS WHAT SHES FUCKING DEAD OKAY SHES 6 FEET UNDER AND I CAN'T CHANGE THAT." I start to cry and start hitting my fists against Tommy's chest.

"WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE? WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME? I HATE HER FOR THAT

"WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE? WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME? I HATE HER FOR THAT. SHE RUINED MY LIFE. AND GUESS WHAT. NOW IM ALL ALONE. I WAS JUST STARTING TO FIND MYSELF AND FIND PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND ME AND LOVED ME AND THEN YOU CAME AND RUINED THAT YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. I DON'T WHAT TO BE APART OF THIS FAMILY." Tommy grabbed my wrists to stop me from hitting him. I look into his eyes "YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT AND WHERE I WANT TO BE? I WANT TO BE WITH MY MOTHER. I WANT HER TO HOLD ME IN HER ARMS AND TELL ME THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. I just want her to tell me she loves me one last time. Is that too much to ask?" I fall to the ground on my knees now looking up at Tommy. "Do you want to know how to you can help me and your family. Take that gun from your holder and kill me end all of this. End the pain I feel and the destruction I will bring upon your family. Please do this for me because I'm too weak to do it myself. If not for me do it for your family. I have a dark side. A side that I can not control. I will hurt your family one day it is inevitable. But if you end me now your family won't have to look over their shoulder whenever I'm around." I close my eyes expecting him to grab his gun and pull the trigger. But instead I feel his hands grab my arms and lift me to my feet. I open my eyes. He puts his thumb to my right cheek and wipes away the tears and then does the same to the left cheek.

Tommy's P.O.V.

I look at Katerina in shook by what had just happened. I look her in the eyes and I see so much pain. And all I want to do is hold her, protect her and show her that she is safe. This feeling feels so peculiar to me. She wants me to kill her to end her life because she believes that everyone around her will be better off. I have to help her see that she can bring so much to this world and that she deserves to live a happy and full life. "I will not kill you. I will not end your life. You are young, and you will make mistakes. The things you are feeling right now will probably always be around but one day you will get to a stage in life where they will be minuscule. You are strong and important. Your mother would want you to live a long and happy life. Bad things happen but a lot of good happen to. So, I will not kill you but if we are any later to this family meeting Polly will kill us both." She looks up at me and slightly chuckles. Which then makes me do the same.

"clean yourself up and let's head over to The Garrison

"clean yourself up and let's head over to The Garrison." I say she nods and we start to walk in the direction Of the Garrison. "so, what do you want me to call you?" I ask looking her in her eyes.

 "so, what do you want me to call you?" I ask looking her in her eyes

"Baby. Everyone back home calls me Baby." She replies I stop walking and put my hand out to shake her hand. "hello Baby, I'm Thomas Shelby." She looks at my hand and shakes it "Hello Thomas nice to meet you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here you go sorry it took so long i had major writer's block. I'm really glad that everyone seems to be still liking the book. I know that the gif of the girl crying is Nina Dobrev and not Willa Holland but I couldn't find a good gif of Willa crying. if you guys have any suggestions i would be more than happy to read them and give you credit if i use them. you can either message me on here or email me at missuknown2000@gmail.com

thanks for the love and support - M.U. xoxo