Chapter Ten

When I told Speedy that Thomas Shelby was my father she yelled "NO FUCKING WAY!" we were still out side of church all of the old lady's look at us disgusted "Sorry about her." I say to the they just smile and nod. I turn back to Speedy and say "Lets walk and talk." We start walking and she remembers what I said about having to leave, she puts her arm out in front of me making me stop "What?" I ask "Hold on you have to leave?" She asks looking sad "Yes there sending me off with them." "Baby you can't leave what about me, you can't just leave me here what the fuck am I going to do with my life if you're gone." "I don't know what to tell you I can't really do anything about it." "Where are you going." "Well there from Birmingham so I'm guessing Birmingham." You can't go there isn't it a shithole." "I don't fucking know I've never been." As I was say that a thought came to my head. "Speedy." "Yes." "Why do we run away." "What" "They are back at the orphanage if we go hide and then sneak into the orphanage at night when everyone's asleep and get are stuff, I'm sure someone will let us stay with them." "I'm up for that. But are you sure about it they are the Shelbys?" "I'm not scared of the fucking Shelbys Speedy for all I know they could put a gun to my head and I wouldn't flinch." When I said that Speedys eyes look like they were going to pop out of her head "Don't worry about that happening Katerina if anyone from my family tries to put a gun to your head they'll have to deal with me." I turn around and see the Shelby boys standing there looking amused "Shit." I whisper to myself "My plan is fuck."
-----------------------------------
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long I don't even have an excuse I just couldn't be arsed but I will try a bit harder to update. I just want to say thank you all so much for reading this book there is over 300 views which to me is crazy I love you all so much - M.U. xoxo