Chapter Seven

Baby's P.O.V
"Katerina where the bloody hell have you been!" Jane yells "What did you just call me?" I reply "I called you by your name Katerina." "The only time you have ever Katerina is when something bad has happened and I'll tell the same thing as I said last time. Don't fucking call me Katerina! Okay do you understand." Don't you dare speak to me like that young girl!" "What ever has happened can wait because I need to have a wash and go to church." "You're not going to church today." "I have never missed Sunday church so if it means I going to turn up there looking like a gypsy then I fucking will." As I was about to storm out of the orphanage I realise there has been a group of people watching me, I turn around and see all of the Shelby boys. " What the fuck are they doing here?" I ask Jane looks at me as is she was going to kill me right there and then "We are here for you." One of them says. I don't know any of there names except that they are the Shelbys and they run the Peaky Blinders and the leader of them all is Tommy Shelby. "Okay it wasn't my fault one of your lads tried to get with me and was a bit to touchy feely and that I hit I'm over the head with a glass bottle he should learn to keep his hands to himself." They all looked at me confused "You're not here about that are you." "No we are not." The oldest looking one says. "Let's just pretend that I didn't say any of that. So what is it you need me for?" I ask "Mr Thomas Shelby here is your farther and you are going to live with him." Jane said with a straight face "He's my what?"
-----------------------------------
I know it's not a long chapter but I said I would wright two chapters tonight so here you go hope it's okay - M.U. xoxo