Chapter Eleven

"Shit." I whisper to myself "My plan is fuck." "So Katerina are you going to come with us or are you going to put up a fight." Tommy asks "I wouldn't dare give up so I guess it's a fight." "Okay if it's a fight you want then a fight you will get." Tommy says with a smile "Do you think you two little girls can beat us." John asks laughing the others joining in "You don't even know." Speedy says "Let's fight then." Finn says "Okay" I said "GO!" I yell at speedy to do her thing. She starts running in between them all taking all of the things we can sell. Little known to the Shelbys I told speedy a plan of what we should do if they came to get me. Step 1 - when I say go Speedy runs threw all of them and takes as much as she can get. Step 2 - This is when I come in and start throwing punches. Which to my luck makes a lot of the Shelbys noses bleed and Step 3 - "RUN!" Me and Speedy run till we can't run no more we've got all of there stuff that we can sell so it's time for me and Speedy to have some fun but as we start to get closer to the road I stop and think for a minute "Why the FUCK are we stoping we need to keep going!" Speedy yells "Hold on I'm thinking." I say back "There's no time to stop and think Baby we need to go!" Then it came to me. "It's a trap." "What the fuck do you mean?" "There was only 3 of them there, there was 5 when they came to the orphanage they have there own plan think about it Speedy they didn't stop us they didn't put up a fight they just let us take there stuff they just stood they when I was punching them in the face if there this big bad gang do you think they would just let us walk all over them." Motherfuckers! You're right we've been done over." "Ding ding ding we have a winner." We turned around and saw all of the Shelbys surrounding us. "You girls put up a good fight but get in the car we are bringing you back to the orphanage." Tommy said whilst we hoped in the car "Oh and Katerina don't worry about your things we've already packed your bags and we are going straight to Birmingham." "Fuck." Was all I can say there is no getting out of this now.   
-----------------------------------
Over 500 views that's so crazy to me so thank you all so much  as I say in every chapter if I fucked up the spelling feel free to tell me thanks again love you all - M.U. xoxo