Chapter Sixteen

Tommys P.O.V

"SHE WHAT!" Poll screamed. "Poll it's not that big of a deal. She's not the first person in this world who has tried to kill me." "Tommy she might not be the first person to try and kill you but she's your fucking daughter. Have any of us tried to kill you?" Polly asked "No Polly you haven't but you need to remember that she just got taken away from the place she called home and now is living with a bunch of strangers. How do you think she is feeling? And are you telling me that if some stranger tried to take one of us we wouldn't put up a fight? She is a Shelby after all." "I guess just tell me everything that you learned about this girl, you must have learned something about her on your trip home?" Polly asked realising that she's going to have to deal with this girl "she said absolutely nothing to us." Arthur chimed in "no she said some stuff to me but nothing important." Michael added "i guess we're going to just ask her ourselves. KATERINA!" "What do you want?" Katerina asked "God she's gonna be a hand full." Polly whispered to herself. Little did the shelby family know Katerina was sitting at the top of the stairs listening to the whole thing.

Katerinas P.O.V

"You called?" "yes we want to know more about you Katerina you are apart of this family now after all." Tommy said "well before i tell you anything don't call me Katerina anything but Katerina." "okay so how's whore." the pregnant one says "you can call me whatever you want but i believe that whore would suit you better considering you know." i say looking the redhead up and down "i'm gonna kill you!" the redhead shouts trying to hit me "what did i say Tommy." John says warning "Katerina apologise." Tommy says to Katerina "first of all i'm not saying shit and second of all DON'T CALL ME KATERINA!" i shout walking towards the door. "Where do you think your going?" tommy asks "out. I'm getting away from from this hell hole." "it's not safe for a young girl to be out there by herself." tommy says "i nearly killed you the leader of the Peaky Blinders i'm sure i can protect myself." i lifted up my top a little and showed that I had a knife in my pants. "Please don't kill anyone." Tommy says "i can't promise anything." i say walking out of the house.

Michael's P.O.V

When Katerina walks out of the house Tommy gets ready to go after her "i'll be right back." Tommy says. I put my arm in front of him and he just looks at me like he was going to kill me "let me go i think i can reason with her." "okay fine." tommy says. I grab my coat and run after her "hey Katerina wait up!" she turns around and roll her eyes "what do you want?" she asks "i want to show you around this place." "i'm sure i can handle myself." she says "come on let me show you around." "fine but do you have a cigarette?" she asks "yeah do you want one?" "yes if that's alright." she says. I grab my cigarettes and my matches "that's fine but you have to answer this one question." "okay what do you wanna know?" she asks. I hand her a cigarette and she puts it in between her lips and i light it "why don't you like being called Katerina?" i ask "um well when my mum died i wanted to start a new life and the one thing that still contacted me to my old life was my name so that was the first thing i wanted to get rid of." she tells me as we start walking down the street "so what do you want us to call you because you didn't seem to like Molly's answer." "very funny. Back at the orphanage Jane used to call me Baby so you can call me that or whatever you want." she tells me "okay Baby what would you like to do." "i don't care anything." she says "i know a place but first let's go get some whisky." "you read my mind." she says and smiles.

*********************back at the house********************************

Tommys P.O.V

"Where is she? She has been gone for hours!" "Tommy calm she's with Michael i'm sure she's fine." Polly says trying to assure Tommy that everything was going to be okay. Pollys words were slightly helping tommy until Arthur decided to to ruin that by saying "unless she's killed him so she could run away for good." Polly hit Arthur on the back of his head once she saw that Tommy had started pacing the room "what the fuck was that for?" Arthur said rubbing the back of his head.

Another hour goes by and Katerina and Michael are still not back. I sit at the dinner table tapping my foot as i stare at the door just waiting for it to open. I take a quick glance at my watch and then look straight back at the front door it's coming up to 12:00am the others are also starting to get worried which is making me more worried because they don't even like the girl. I can't take this anymore i get up and put on my coat "where are you going?" Polly asks "to find my daughter." as i was about to open the door it slams open and in stumbles a very intoxicated pair of teenagers. Michaels arm was flung over Katerinas shoulders as they both struggled to walk. As soon as the pair looked around the room and noticed that we were all staring at them angrily all they could do was laugh "where the bloody hell have you two been!" Polly shouts "we were out having fun." Micheal says looking at Katerina "lots of fun actually." Katarina added. All i could do was stare at them mostly Katerina in that moment she looked just like her mother and i hated it.Her mother was a very nice girl a girl i feel madly in love with but once her life filled upside down she started drinking all the time and then she started to sell her body for sex and the amazing woman who i once was madly in love with was gone and was never to be seen again. I don't want that for Katerina she deserves the most out of her already messed up life. As i stared at them blankly i was taking away by my thoughts by Polly's voice "Tommy you in there?" "yeah. Katerina go to you room and get some rest we'll talk about this tomorrow." i could she Katarina about to tell me not to call her that but as she opened her mouth Michael butted in and said "don't call her that." i was slightly shocked Michael has never really talked back to me before. Katerina leaned over and whispered into Michael's ear "thank you." Michael just looked at her and smiled "okay well i'm off to bed nice seeing you all again and thank you michael for tonight i really enjoyed myself." and with that she walked up the stairs when she got to the top of the stairs Michael said "goodnight Baby sleep well." "goodnight everyone see you all in the morning." and with that she was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i haven't uploaded in like forever but here you go chapter 16 i will try and start writing more but don't hold me to that. Do you guys also love Michael's and Katrina's relationship as much as i do or do you think it feels like they're a bit to close considering they're blood related if you know what i mean. Thanks so much for reading this book its has 9k view which i find fucking crazy so thank you all so much - M.U. xoxo