Breakfast With Bæ

I woke up to see Dodie looking at me with a goofy smile on her face. When she saw that I'd opened my eyes she laughed.

"Sorry for staring, you just looked so cute and I didn't want to wake you." She smiled.

I smiled back. "Are we gonna talk about what happened last night?" I asked softly.

"Only if you want to." She replied.

"Definitely"

"Alright, well, what would you like to discuss." She questioned.

"What are we exactly?"

"Whatever you want us to be. Friends, girlfriends, it's up to you, I'm fine with which ever. But just so you know, I love you very much regardless." She smiled.

"I like the sound of you being my girlfriend very much" I said.

"So, is it official?" Dodie laughed.

I kissed her. "Does that answer your question?"

She giggled. "Yes. But we both have horrible morning breath."

I laughed and got up to go brush my teeth. Dodie got up too. I finished brushing my teeth and went to the lounge to watch Netflix. Dodie poked her head out of the bathroom.

"We're going out for breakfast, my treat." She said with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Where?"

"It's a surprriiise" she said in a sing songy voice.

I got up and started to get ready. I had no idea where we were going so I just went with something casual.

Half an hour later we were both ready to go. She intertwined our hands me smiled as we walked outside. A few minutes later we arrived at a cute little café. She held the door open for me as I walked in. We sat down and looked at our menus. We had a very long conversation about what we were going to get, imagining every scenario that would come with ordering different things.

"You're such a dork" I said playfully.

"I picked it up from you, we've been hanging out for too long" she defended herself.

She started laughing, I took the opportunity to pull out my phone and take a photo. I got one of her laughing before she noticed what I was doing and pulled a slightly annoyed face. I decided to post the second one on Twitter and tagged her. She checked her phone and saw my tweet.

"What have you done!?" She laughed.

"You just got #exposed my friend"

We finished up breakfast and walked to my place. I went to the kitchen to make us some tea while Dodie picked a movie on Netflix. We ended arguing about which movie to pick until we both decided it would be better to just watch OITNB. OITNB solves all problems.

————————————————————

This chapter was shit sry I didn't really edit it

Lel bye