Intertwined (part two)

(again, plz dont read if u dont like smut)

Here's what you missed on Glee

"I think it's your turn now."

Just hearing her say that turned me on even more. She rested her hand on my hip, pulling me closer. Her lips smashed into mine, straddling me. She runs her soft hands down my body, stopping at my chest. I let out a soft moan.

Her hands slowly finds its way to my dripping slit. She pumps her fingers in out teasingly, leaving me in a silent state of bliss. Everything goes by so fast, I didn't even realize that just moments later I was practically screaming in pleasure. I look down and see her working her magic with her face between my legs.

I feel a familiar warmth pooling in my abdomen, so I close my eyes and let myself fall into the ecstasy, arching my back and grabbing her hair. I let out a string of profanities as I come down from my high. She looks at me with a cocky grin on her face.

"It seems like you enjoyed that" she teased.

I only nodded, feeling totally exhausted.

"We should do this again sometime babe" she suggested.

"Fuck yes." I said breathlessly

She pulled the blankets over us, cuddling into me. I turned around and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, thanking her for the events that just occurred. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching Netflix.

A/N
Aye I know that the wait for this was super long and the result was mediocre at best and I apologize for that but I've never written smut before and it's kinda awkward for me to write so I'm sorry 😁