Intertwined

(if u dont like smut plz dont read this)

So here's what you missed on glee

"I love you so much" she whispered 

"I love you more"

"I love you most."

I leaned in and closed the space between us. She smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. She pulls away unexpectedly.

"Wait did you drink the tea I made you?" she asks

"No I was too excited to see what your surprise was!" I laughed

"Aw man, it's probably gone cold now, that took me like, a whole 3 minutes to make! All my hard work has gone to waste!" she giggled.

"Aww I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

"Well, you can start off my draining the bath, then meeting me in your bedroom." she winked

Almost immediately after saying that, she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, stood up, grabbed her towel, and walked to my room. 

Let's just say I've never been so excited to get out of a bath.

I drained all of the water out and now it was time. I grabbed a towel for myself, and just as I was about to walk out of the bathroom with full confidence, my brain was flooded with a sea of questions. Are we going to have sex? Does she have experience with this? Am I going to be bad at it? What if she doesn't want to? Actually, there's no need to question anything there, if she says no, then that means no. God why can't I stop freaking out about this? I'll be fine, I hope. 

I take a deep breath and start walking to my room. As soon as I enter the room, I'm brought to a sight that makes me weak in the knees.

Dodie. Sitting on my bed. Wearing only a small towel. 

She sits there with a grin plastered across her adorable face. No, adorable isn't the right word to use for this side of Dodie. This isn't the innocent, soft n squishy Dodie I'm so used to seeing. This Dodie is fierce, sexy, and confident.

I fucking love it.

"You gonna come join me?" she asks in a seductive voice

I walked over to her and pressed my lips against hers. As we got deeper into the kiss. She starts to tug at my towel, hinting that she wants it off. When I take mine off, so does she. I look down at her, taking in the moment, Here I am, with the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world, and she's all mine. I start kissing down her jawline, making my down to her neck. She let's out a small moan as I kiss a certain part of her neck. I look back up, so I'm looking right in her eyes

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked in a serious tone.   ( consent is important babes) 

"yes, yes, 100 times, yes" she moans

I continue to kiss down her chest, paying special attention to her breasts, down her stomach, then stopping right over the area she's begging me to touch. I run my hands up her inner thighs, before licking over her clit. I run one finger over her wetness before slowly inserting it, earning a needy moan from the beautiful woman under me. I continue doing both, with her cheering me on. 

"oh f-fuck, pl-please don't stop." she begs almost breathlessly

I go faster when I feel her tense and arch her back. She screams as she reaches her high, dissolving into pleasure.

I look up to see her with her eyes closed, panting. I crawl back up to her level, looking at her face to face. She opens her eyes and smiles,

"I think it's your turn now." 

To be continued

A/N 

aye, so this is my first time writing smut so im sorry if it sucks, but i will be making a part two to this, i just couldnt be bothered to finish it in this one chapter. anyways i really hope you guys liked it and please tell me what you thought in the comments :)