Lush Life

'ugh.' I texted Dodie

'what's wrong babe?'

'i'm just having the worst day.'

'aww, sorry to hear that babe, what time do you get off?'

' i have to stay till 7 :( '

Later that day

I'd had a stressful day to say the least. All I wanted to do was go home, have a hot bath, and watch some Netfilx. I unlock my front door and slip off my shoes. As I walk into the kitchen, I notice a cup of tea and a note sitting on the counter.

' I've got a lil surprise for you, come find me ;) ' I read to myself

I smiled and walked down the hall to my bedroom, nothing there.

I walked into the lounge, again, nothing there.

The last possible place was the bathroom.

As I walk in, I'm hit with a beautiful smell. I smile as I see that Dodie has run a lovely bath, accompanied by my favorite lush bathbomb, and plenty of candles.

"Surprise!" Dodie said in a sweet voice

"What did I do to deserve you?" I laughed

She smiled.

God I love her smile.

"Are you gonna come in and join me or not?" she giggled.

I laugh and start to take off my clothes

I slowly get into the warm bath. As soon as I sit down, Dodie leans over and kisses me. Obviously, I kiss back. She smiles into the kiss.

"I love you so much" she whispers

"I love you more"

"I love you most."

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you have any suggestions on what you want to happen in this story you can comment it or message me privately. idk if i should make a smut chapter so if you guys want that let me know. Anywaaaays, I hope you have a great day/night (but lets be honest, i know that you're probably reading fanfiction in bed at 3am, dont lie to me)

goodbyeeeee